XXXVII

April 8th
Lanaya's POV

"Hey lil mama." D said walking over to me causing treasure to clap her hands smiling. Once he reached me he kissed my lips before getting treasure out of my arms.

"Heyy daddy babyy." He said kissing all over her face making her giggle and make noises. "Aw you happy to see daddy huh." He said as she clapped some more.

I smiled at them as he interacted with her.

"Hi baby." I said wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Wassup baby, I missed y'all." He said looking down at me.

"We missed you too dadfy." I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss his lips again.

"We finna go see my grandma tomorrow." He said as i nodded.

"Ok." I said going to take a seat on the couch.

He followed behind me.

"Baby let's watch a movie." I said sitting on the couch.

"What you wanna watch." He asked.

"I dont know yet." I said scrolling through movie.

•••
Malaysia's POV

"What you doing shorty." Kd asked.

"Getting ready for my appointment, you either gone come or you not." I said shrugging grabbing my phone.

"I'm finna come." He said as I made my way to the car.

Once we got to the clinic, I got out with him following behind me.

"Hi how can I help you today." The lady at the front desk asked.

"I'm here for an appointment." I said as she nodded.

"Ok what your name honey." She asked and I told her everything she needed to know.

"Ok the doctor will call real soon." She said as we nodded taking a seat.

"You mad at me?" Kd asked looking over at me.

"No." I mumbled as he sighed.

"Yes you is."

"I'm not, I'm just disappointed, disappointed in my self because I keep putting my self in this situation just to find out you ain't never gonna change." I said shaking my head.

"Maybe we should just stop fucking with each other because I'm not trying to waste my time, and it's clear as day that you don't want to settle down." I said as he scuffed.

"Yea Ight, you can try all that shit, but if you have another nigga round my child, that's both y'all ass." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Daniels." The doctor said causing us to stand up and walk over to her. She took us to the room.

"Ok so your getting an ultrasound, go ahead and layback on the bed." She said as I sat then layed back on the bed.

"Go ahead and lift up your shirt." She said grabbing the gel before applying it to my stomach. She grabbed the ultrasonic transducer and rubbed it along my stomach.

"Ok there is your baby." The doctor said as I looked at the screen.

"It looks like a lil peanut." Kd said amused.