XVI

Nia POV
July 13th

««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Why are we here." I asked straight facing my mama.

"Girll don't look at me like that unless u wanna get popped in da eye." Tonya said eyeing Me.

"That ain't answer my question." I mumbled to my self.

"Nia Brook." The doctor called my name causing me and my mom to stand up. We walked into the check up room.

"Ok so your here just to run a few test to make sure your healthy and that there no signs of any diseases." The doctor said as I nodded.

(I don't know what they be doing as so just bare with me)

"Ok we are going to run these scans I just need to draw some of your blood." The doctor said.

"Ok doctor." I said nodding as she had me sit in a chair. I rested my arm on the arm rest. She tied the band thing around my arm trying to find a vein. After she found my vain she inserted the needle.

A few moments later

"Ok so imma go run these test and come back after they are all done." The doctor said then left out of the room.

"I hate coming to the doctors." I huffed.

"I know but it's important for you to get them test cause my side of the family got a lot of sicknesses that could pass down to y'all so I got to make sure y'all are healthy." Mama said making me nod as took out my phone.

My baby🥵
Wya

Me
At the doctors

My baby🥵
What you at the doctors fa

Me
Because I got to get test ran

My baby🥵
Ight, make sure come to the crib after

Me
Ok bae

My baby🥵
I love you

Me
I love you too

"Ma, are you and Nasir coming wit us." I asked looking over at her.

"Yea but imma tell Nasir daddy he staying another week." Mama said as the doctor walked back in.

"Ok all the test came back negative except one." She said as I scrunched up my face.

"Which one." Mama asked.

"Your pregnancy test came back positive." The doctor said making my eyes pop out of my head as my mom snapped her had at me with raised eyebrow.

"P-pregnant." I stuttered as my heart pounded out of my chest.

"Yes you are 2 months pregnant and your due date is January 24th." The doctor said reading the papers.

"Ok, if your 2 months pregnant why hasn't she shown symptoms." Mama asked the doctor.

"Not always do you show symptoms during your pregnancy but she probably will start very soon if she hasn't already." The doctor said.