XII

lanaya POV
Chicago, IL
July 7th

✨lanaya POV✨✨Chicago, IL✨✨July 7th✨

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"AYY YEAAHH...that's what I'm talking bout a fucking strike." Kd yelled in kianna face.

"Ik you ain't yelling in my face, Nunni hold my baby." Kianna said handing me kordell.

He sat on my lap

"NIGGA WHO FACE U YELLING IN CAUSE IMMA SHOW U SUM." she said getting a bowling ball.

"Ayy bae chill, chill don't hit him with a bowling ball." Syx said getting up.

"Baby I'm was just gone bowl and get a strike." She said in a soft voice.

"Ight bae." He said sitting back down.

She walked to the to the bowling thing, then turned around and chucked the ball at kd but he moved out the way, and it hit Nia in the ankle hard as fuck.

"AWWWHHHH." she yelled whining holding her ankle and Glock went to her. Kianna covered her mouth. Nia mean mugged her. Kianna took off into the bathroom.

"Didn't I just tell ha hardheaded ass not to the the damn bowling ball." Syx said looking over to were Kianna went.

Nia got up limping over to her so I gave Kordell to d and Got up cause I know Nia bout to try and kill kianna.

"KIANNA IM GONE SMASH YO HEAD INTO A WALL, COME THE FUCK OUT." Nia yelled hella loud. And all the boys looked from the section, Glock got up and walked to Nia.

"Ma calm down, i know yo ankle hurting and u need to sit yo ass down." He said.

"No im gone kill her J this shit hurt." She started crying. "I thinks it's b-broke." She cried.

"Ight mama come sit down so I can see it." He said picking her up and walking back to the boys.

"Kianna come out the bathroom, u might have broke ya sister ankle." I said and she opened the door quick and we walked to them.

"Lemme see." Glock said pulling up her pant leg, her ankle was purple and swollen.

"DAMNNN." We all yelled.

"We gotta take her to the hospital." D said, we got up left got in the car and drove to hospital. We got got the the hospital.

"Ay we need someone she broke her ankle." Glock said. They came out with a wheel chair and they took her. We was all waiting.

"Man these bitch been gone all day wit my kids." D groaned as he called up amber. "Yo were my kids at mane...you ain't ask if I wanted u to take em to my mama...mane get the fuck you ready to give my kids to anybody...Yea fuck u ho." He Hung up "tired of that fuck ass bitch".

"What's wrong d?" I asked

"I'm finna go to my moms get my sons, you riding?" I got up and nodded.

"We'a be back." I said and we left.