VIII

Lanaya POV
June 8th

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

"So you telling me that you want me to eat....that." Kd said pointing to the ice cream with ketchup in disgust.

"Yes it's for the video everyone else ate it u didn't." Nia said laughing.

"But...you...want me...to eat....Thatttt." He said as he said that in a wavy voice.

"Boy get the fuck it's the last one just eat it joe." Glock said giving the bowl to him, kd smacked his lips and at a lil spoon of it, he started fake gagging.

"This dude some else, but that's it for this video y'all, make sure you comment, like and subscribe." Kianna said ending the video.

King and Syx walked in and Kianna saw him she went over to him he hugged her grabbing her ass and kissing her cheek, they went and sat on the couch, king came over dabbed everyone else, then came and gave me a hug, I hugged him back his hands got low on my back, he pulled away and walked away. Iooked at D and he was mugging king.

We was all chillen I sat down next to pooka.

3 days later

I got to go to school, I got dressed did everything I needed to do dabbed my shit.

Walked to my car, drove to Nia house to pick her up, we got to school.

(Skip threw school)

I went to D house after I dropped off Nia, I pulled up got out and walked into his house.

"Wassam ma." He said hugging me and pecked my lips.

"Nun pa I'm just chillen I'm tired asf." I said as we walked to his room.

I layed on his bed he got on top of me he layed his head in my cooch. We were watching muppet babies bc that's my show I started dosing off till his phone rang.

"Wassup nigga." He said and I heard Glock threw the phone.

"Ay come to the trap right quick." He said and with that he hung up, D got up putting his shoes, pants and a jacket.

"Mama im be back right after ok." He said giving me a kiss.

"Please be carful papa." I said.

"Always mamas." He said and left.

It was me just by my self I have a bad feeling that's sum gone happen and I pray to god they gone be okay.

3 hours later I was still up so I just went down stair with a blanket waiting and watching my show hopping nothing happens to him but eventually I dosed off.

"Mamas get up." D said shaking me lightly.

I look up at him and his hand was holding his shoulder and my heart dropped I immediately woke all the way up.

"W-what happen are you ok." I said with my voice cracking.

"Shhh mamas I'm ok, but I need you to take out the bullet." He said softly.

"Ok." I said letting out a breath, my dad showed me how to take out a bullet and sew it up so I know what I was going to be doing. 15 minutes later I took out the bullet and sew him up.

"You ok." I said looking up at him, and he nodded we walked to his bed he got on and layed on his back, I laid on he chest.

"MANNN COME ON YOUS TRASH MY NIGGA." Kemiya yelled at kd the was playing just dance on the Nintendo.