XIII

Nia Alaina Brooks
Chicago, IL
July 9th

"Bae pass me that controller." Mari said hiting his blunt. I groaned rolling over to get the controller. I passed it to him he turned on the game.

"Ay kd u been playing the last 3 rounds gimme the controller." Syx said snatching the controller outta his hand.

"Dawg what the fuck you just do that fo I was playing the game...u ain't see me playing the game?" Kd asked Syx who was just straight facing him.

"Kd shut the fuck up and go stuff ya face wit food u been on this game the whole time." Syx said then going to pick his team for 2k.

"Mmcht." Kd said leaving the living room to the kitchen mumble shit under his breath.

"Y'all know that man always got sumn to say." Kianna said shaking her head.

"And yo ass always tryna start sumn with his ass.." syx said grabbing her making her sit in his lap.

"Wassup y'all...how y'all been today...I been great thanks for askin." Lanaya said walking in with kordell and bando.

"Naya why u done stole my nephew." I asked going to pick him up. "Kordell what u did today." I asked.

"Ooh so you can ask him bout his day but not me." Naya said pouting. "Wow y'all must really love me." She said sitting down right in between J and Syx. "Hey brothers I missed y'all." She said.

"Wassup." They both said not paying attention to her and to the game.

"Wow y'all really don't lub me." She said in a baby voice. She got up and went to go sit on D lap. "Papa do u luh me." She said straddling his lap putting her hands on each side of his face.

"Yes mama I love you." He said pecking her lips.

"Awwwn him love me guys." She said looking at us. Awww they so tute.

"Aww look at my kids." Kianna said cooing.

"Y'all weird." Glock said chuckling.

"J shut up." I said mugging him.

"Damn ma Ight." He said going back to his game.

All of the sudden I had the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, Glock came up behind and held my hair up.

"Bae what's wrong." He asked after I finished and brushed my teeth.

"I don't know maybe it was sumn I ate." I said walking back downstairs.

"What happend." Naya asked.

"Nun I just had to throw up." I said sitting on the couch, J came and sat next me i layed my head on his shoulder and he kissed my cheek.

"Ight u good now." Syx Asked and I just nodded and drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________

🤍 lanaya POV 🤍

"Y'all lets go watch a movie." Kianna said picking up a sleeping kordell.

"What movie y'all tryna see." I asked.

"Lets see the new bad boys." Nia said.

"Bet." All the boys said. We left took 2 cars it was me J, D, and Nia In d car and Syx, kd, kianna, and kordell.

Bout 30 mins later we got to the theater. We walked up to counter.

"Hello what can I get y'all." She said smiling all in D face. I didn't even pay no attention to it.