Part 55 (FINALE) 18+

3 months later
Y/n's POV
Jungkook has been taking me to therapy for now almost 3 months. He's taking me there again today, like always.

All of a sudden he entered the room.

Jungkook:- "Wear something, we're getting late. I'll take you to headquarters too."

Y/n:- "Okay"

I wore a pair of jeans with a normal t-shirt.

We got downstairs but he ran upstairs again leaving me standing there like a fool.

He got downstairs with my meds basically antidepressants and Anxiolytic to ease depression and anxiety symptoms.

I took my meds.

Y/n:- "Did you take yours?"

Jungkook:- "Yes I did."

We headed to therapy and then straight to his headquarters.

Jungkook spoke to me as we walked through the metal corridor. That corridor gave me chills as the silver of the corridor seeped deep down my bones.

Jungkook:- "I want you to learn self defense and shooting. I'm recruiting you in my Cosa."

Y/n:- "Really? But I know how to fight for myself. "

Jungkook:- "Yeah but you're still not perfect, you need to learn some more techniques."

He took me to a room where a girl stood with a batch on her breast which said 'Lim Dong Bo: self defense expert'.

Jungkook's POV
Jungkook:- "Let's test you. Fight her."

I asked Y/n to do a battle with her so that we can understand the parts we need to work more on.

They fought but something that got me hard was when she kicked her on the face without even feeling bad. It was something that liked the most about her she's fearless.

I don't mind if she still lost the fight cause there are many things to work on and she'll teach those to her.

She looked so sexy while fighting her. She came to me and she was sweating, beads of sweat moving down her forehead to her chin.

I've always liked bold girls who are fearless but she got me hard to the point its starting to hurt now.

Y/n:- "I'll learn more."

She said while trying to catch her breath.

Jungkook:- "You still die a great job. Let's go home, I need something."

Y/n's POV
We reached home but Jungkook felt uneasy all the way home like he was struggling. I came out of the bathroom after bathing and he was still same or maybe even worse.

Y/n:- "Jungkook? Are you okay? You're sweating."

Jungkook:- "Yeah it's just..... I'm okay."

I filled a glass of water and took his meds with me to his room.

I handed him his meds and gave him water to gulp them down but instead he kept it aside and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me.

His teeth nibbling onto my bottom lip as he broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

Jungkook:- "I want to mark you as mine."

I nodded my head slowly processing everything he said.

He was about to lay me down but I stopped him.

Y/n:- "I'm-I'm...I don't know how to do it."

I looked away as the red was crawling up my neck, my cheeks were turning hot, but I saw a smirk on his face.