Part 44

Jungkook's POV
On the phone

Jungkook:- "Yeah but now I don't need Hae In for anything. His work is done. I'll not meet him now. I'll show him what it means to mess up with me."

Taehyung:- "What are you doing?"

Jungkook:- "I'll run the bomb before the timer goes off."

Taehyung:- "What? You said you wanted to have a talk with him."

Jungkook:- "Yeah I wanted to ask him that where did Yong ji take y/n. But now I know it so now I don't need him."

Taehyung:- "Okay. I can't stop you."

Jungkook:- "He deserves this. And do you think that I'm doing wrong after what he did to me and Y/n. He sold her and I don't care what happens now."

Taehyung:- "But properties near K11 will face destruction too."

Jungkook:- "I don't care. And this was already decided."

Call ended.

Now I just need to press the button and everything will be done.

I turned on the cameras that I asked Yoongi hyung to set up and saw Hae In in his office moving around impatiently. He must be thinking that why I am going to meet him.

But now I'll erase all of his doubts.

Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung both are here now.

And now in

3

2

1

I pressed the button and it all exploded. Everything.

After a couple of minutes, I was able to see the building was turned into ashes.
I asked hyung to put a camera on the light pole outside so that I could see the destruction caused by the bombing.

Soon I saw reporters, ambulance, police officers army at the scene.

I turned the TV on.

For the first time in my life I've felt this happy

I asked Jimin to book a flight for me and Taehyung to Moscow. I need to get her. I need to get back what's MINE.

On the phone
Jimin:- "I've booked the flight and it's in the morning. Well, you said you were going to meet him."

Jungkook:- "Taehyung got me the locus and Hae In was not needed anymore. So why should I waste my time?"

Jimin:- "So you'll get her alone from that psychopath. When should we come?"

Jungkook:- "I'll tell you once I get to her. Cause I just know that she's Moscow but I don't have any idea that where she's in Moscow."