Part 31

Y/n's POV
"But the real terror was the lights went off. I was all alone in a dark room and then the symptoms kicked in or maybe it was my subconscious that I saw shadows moving around me even though I kept my hands on my ears to stop those thoughts but instead I felt more uncomfortable. The worst thing was I still don't know but I heard cracking sounds of firecrackers.

By the morning when the staff came and opened the door I was found fainted. I don't know when I fainted.

I was so terrified that I caught a fever and was not able to make it to the school for 5 days.

When I got back to school, they took me towards the backlog, it was the unvisited one and no one usually came there.

There they hit me and Bae In lashed at me with all his strength that I was on the earth, I was already fragile and they hit me so it got worse.

He picked me up on his shoulder and they took me to a lake, it was pretty deep and that time I didn't knew how to swim. They tried to drown me into it but ran off when they heard someone coming.

They were mountaineers, they helped me get out of the lake. They gave me a first aid and then took me to the police station.

There the person asked me to file a complaint against them but I refused cause I knew if I would do that, they will make my life a living hell.

Then they continued torturing me in some or the other way. And one day were caught red handed while putting their lunch in my dress and were restricted. "

I told him everything about Bae In. A part of me felt miserable cause I don't know what treatment he'll give him, the things I've seen him doing gets me alarmed that something worse will happen with him but a part of me was relaxed too knowing my dad would live.

After a while

We came back to his mansion- No he dropped me at his mansion and went off to somewhere.

There sat my neurologist. As soon as I entered the place he stood up getting his ass off of the couch.

We had a conversation about my mental illness and he tried asking me a few questions which felt unnecessary to me. As he was there just to help me with my depression and anxiety not to ask me about where did I went off with Jungkook? What did he want to know?

I came up to my room and sat there thinking the reason for him to ask me this. But that was not that I was thinking I was getting an anxiety attack.

After an hour or so Jungkook came back with some strange man with specs. I climbed down the stairs.

Jungkook:- "Y/n he's Alexander he's your tutor and he'll help you catch up with your studies from now on."

Y/n:- "Ok I'll bring my things."

Jungkook:- "He will start to take your lessons from tomorrow."

Y/n:- "Alright."

Jungkook:- "You may leave now."

He asked the man to take his leave. And the man left.

Jungkook went to his room and I got to mine.

The therapy is not helping me the way it should. I know I've taken only two sittings for it but they say you don't need to see if everything is fine and safe when you can get everything at one go. That is what happened with me. I don't believe this therapy. There's something that trying to tell me something is wrong.

While 'overthinking' I went off to sleep. It had been a tiring day I saw so much today.

In the evening