Part 18

Y/n's POV
Suddenly the door opened and a masked boy came in the class. Ms. Blackford was talking to Ji yoen.

??:- "By chance, is it Ms. Blackford's class?"

Ms. Blackford turned around and went to the front. She stood in the middle of the class room and spoke.

Ms. Blackford:- "Oh yes you are that new student right??"

??:- "Yeah."

Ms. Blackford:- "Please introduce yourself for them"

??:- "Hello everyone, I'm Hwang In Yeop. I'm an American but my mom and dad they both are Korean we went to America when I was an infant. I hope I will make friends here."

Ms. Blackford:- "Okay you may sit beside Oh Jo."

He came and sat near Oh jo. Ms. Blackford started teaching again. After some time the bell ran everyone started walking out. I kept sitting like I used to. But that new student came to me.

In Yeop:- "You are not going anywhere?"

I shook my head.

In Yeop:- "I can sit here. Right?"

He asked.
To which I shook my head again looking down at my desk.

In Yeop:- "Okay. I'm sorry to say, you are mute?"

WTF.

Y/n:- "죽을래?"( wanna die?) I looked at him.

In Yeop:- "Huh?"

Y/n:- "Asshole you wanna die?"

In Yeop:- "What are you saying?"

Y/n:- "You better fuck off."

In Yeop:- "K I'm going but please stop being so rude."

Y/n:- "🖕"

He went away. Useless shit.

A/n's POV

She was sitting when she started to feel like she lost her breath her heart racing she started to feel like she was shaking. She started to sweat. "I'm going to die, I'll die. No I can't. Save me." The same Sentence playing in her head.

~~~~

It's been 15 minutes and she's trying to get a hold of herself. She stood up. Still trying to breathe.

Y/n's POV
I stood up. I need water. Maybe that will help. It's difficult to get a full breath. I came to the canteen.

Y/n:- "Water."

Ms. Soe:- "Here 35 wons"

I grabbed the bottle and chugged the water down my throat. I felt myself at ease. It's the worst thing I experience.

I looked around and saw that new student getting bullied. Those bitchs.

They cracked eggs on his head.

Y/n:- "Fight for yourself. Asshole."

A/n's POV

She went towards them. She stood right in front of them she was poking her inner cheek. Her hands crossed on her chest.

Y/n:- "Leave"

She tried to be very calm.

Eun gi:- "What?"

Y/n:- "Go."

Dae su:- "What he if we don't want to?"

He started laughing.
She chuckled. Sarcastically.