Part 35

Jungkook's POV
Jungkook:- "You're being too intransigent Eun giya?"

Eun gi:- "No I'll- I'll tell him everything."

Jungkook:- "You better do."

I came outside the glass room and asked my man to treat him in a better way.

I got to my office and started going through some files when Jimin hyung came in.

Jimin:- "Jungkook you have to show up at the ball this time."

Jungkook:- "I don't want to."

Jimin:- "C'mon Jungkook. You can bring any of your prostitutes. I know you have them. No one in the Mafia is milky white."

Jungkook:- "I know I can bring anyone but you know their rituals. And I don't want that."

Jimin:- "Then bring Y/n. And tell them she's something to you so you won't share. Cause almost everyone knows every prostitute."

Jungkook:- "You want me to put her in that cave? How could you be so stupid?"

Jimin:- "You're planning to hide her for the whole life?"

Jungkook:- "This can make her get on their radar."

Jimin:- "You are really The Joen Jungkook? Do you think they'll even think to lay a finger on something that's yours?"

Jungkook:- "No they won't."

Jimin:- "Then? Even she will get to know the people there cause she will live with you now. And I think it's important for her to know the dirt of this society so that if anything happens she can help herself."

Jungkook:- "It's important?"

Jimin:- "Very important. You've not attended the ball since last 3 years."

Jungkook:- "Okay I'll come."

Jimin:- "And.....you're bringing her or a prostitute?"

Jungkook:- "You gave me a damn lecture about it so obviously I'm bringing her. Why would I bring a prostitute now?"

Jimin:- "Cause I don't think anything can get in that fat brain of yours."

Jungkook:- "And I don't think you want to get in the glass room?"

Jimin:- "Okay Okay going."

I don't want her to see the dirt of this society but Jimin is correct she needs to see this so that she can protect herself from those monsters there.

I went downstairs to get the things I've asked for. I opened the door and entered the glass room there sat Eun gi blue and black.

Jungkook:- "Did he say anything?"

Man:- "Yes sir, he bullied her out of jealously cause she was kinda good at studies and other stuff so they did not like it and the teacher was so happy to see her again and he could not hold that in, so he decided to bully her. And they both had some kinda rivalry too since day one."

Jungkook:- "Keep pleasing him till he passes out."

Man:- "Yes sir."

I decided to head home. How could someone be so jealous on such a damn reason. Really he's a whiny kid.

I got a ball dress on my way home so that she can wear it for the ball. I got home and decided to check upon her and hand her the dress.

I knocked on the door but no one answered it. And that was when panic took over me. Without thinking twice I opened the door but was amazed to see her sleeping. Her phone on her belly with her hand holding it and she slept peacefully.