Part 13

Yoongi's POV
I was banging at the door but looks like he was not going to open it on his own. So I took out the spare key which I keep with me for such situations.
As I opened the door...........

A/n's POV
Gang tae started coming closer to her with lascivious eyes. He was now inches away from her. He brought his hand near her shirt and was about to open it but luckily the doctor came in to check upon her. As she saw him standing like that near her, her eyebrows knit together.

Doctor:- "Excuse me? What are you doing Sir?"

Gang tae:- "u-uh nothing. It's just my baby got hurt real bad."

She started examining her. After a while she spoke

Doctor:- "She needs a few stitches on her forehead and her wrist is dislocated so I'll ask the nurse to bring a compression wrap and she'll treat her wounds. I'll give her the stitches after that. And you may come outside"

Gang tae:- "No, don't worry. I'm good here. Being here beside her makes me a little less worried about her."

Doctor:- "What relationship you both have? You're her brother?"

Gang tae:- "NO. No I'm-I'm her b-boyfriend. Yeah."

Doctor:- "Okay.... but still I can't let you be here. The nurse will help her change and she also needs to treat her wounds."

Gang tae:- "B-but I'm her soon to be husband."

Doctor:- "But a minute ago you said you're her boyfriend and now you're saying she's your soon to be wife?"

Gang tae:- "Y-yeah we are planning to get m-married but we are not en-engaged yet."

Doctor:- "Please move out."

Yoongi's POV
As I opened the door the first thing I saw was shattered pieces of glass. My eyes darted in search of Jungkook all of a sudden I heard little sobs, the sobs were now being heard pretty clearly as I was moving near Jungkook. With each step the sobs grew Louder. When I reached near him, I saw him sitting on the floor with his head on his knees. His hand was bleeding. The last time he cried was when our parents died. He was 15. After that no one saw him cry ever again. I squatted down to his level and kept my hand on his shoulder.

 I squatted down to his level and kept my hand on his shoulder

He looked at me with puffy eyes and red nose. 'He was crying that hard' a thought came across my mind.

Yoongi:- "Jungkookie, why my baby's crying?"

That's the only way I can console him.

Jungkook:- "G-go"

Yoongi:- "Shh I know. It's okay we'll-

Jungkook:- "HYUNG JUST GO!!"

Suddenly he yelled at me to leave him alone.

Yoongi:- "Hm let's go we've to treat your hand"