Part 16

Jungkook's POV

After 2 days~
I came outside the washroom just to see her lying on the floor. She was fine when I went to the bathroom. I was shaking her but she was not waking up.

A/n's POV

Jungkook:- "Y/n Y-Y/n w-wakeu-up. 미안해 내-내가 미-미안해, 제발.(Sorry, I'm sorry, please wake up{He said while sobbing})

He started crying. He stood up. With trembling hands he picked his phone and called Soekjin.

On the phone
Jungkook:- "H-Hyung."

Jin:- "Jungkookie what happened?"

Jungkook:- "Sh-She She's-she's not waking up."

Jin:- "Where are you?"

Jungkook:- "7US, o-on 14th f-floor."

Jin:- "Okay I'm on my way."

A few minutes later
Jin's POV

As I came in I saw Jungkook sitting on bed beside Y/n. He was sobbing.

Jin:- "Jungkook? I'm here."

He stood up and ran towards me. All of a sudden he hugged me, he was scared.

Jungkook:- "H-hyung lo-look she's n-not waking up."

Jin:- "I'll examine her. Don't worry. Sit dirnk water."

Jungkook;- "YOU JUST EXAMINE HER. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

It's difficult to understand him again.
I went near her and held her wrist to check her pulse. And she was burning. Her body, she caught fever. Maybe that is why she fainted.

Jin:- "Jungkook, she caught temperature. Did she eat something?"

Jungkook:- "No......from 2 days."

Jin:- "What? Why?"

Jungkook:- "I asked her."

He said being guilty.

Jin:- "She fainted. Cause of hunger and moreover she's having temperature. Just put wet pack on her forehead. Then make her eat something. Here, I've kept the medicines there."

Jin:- "I'm going. Keep me updated."

Jungkook's POV
I placed wet pack on her forehead and after a few minutes she woke up. She was looking at me. She was about to say something but I spoke first.

Jungkook:- "Wait. I'll ask them to bring something to eat."

I dialed to the reception and asked them to send the food.

Y/n:- "What happened to me?"

Jungkook:- "You fainted."

I heard the bell ring. I stood up and brought the food in.

Jungkook:- "Eat it."

Y/n:- "Leave. I don't want to."

Jungkook:- "I. Said. Eat."

She started eating. She finished the bowl of rice and drank some water. I gave her the medicines. She spoke.

Y/n's POV

Y/n:- "Please. Let me go. Thank you so much for helping me. Even now too you took care of me. But please I don't want to stay here. Why you want me to be here?"

Tears threatening to fall. But still I managed to speak.

Y/n:- "I'm t-tired living th-this way. I b-beg you. Let m-me go."