Part 49

Jungkook's POV
I slept while sitting beside her and I dreamt of something which I never wanted to see again.

In dream
Mom and dad got me a new watch today for my birthday, I'm really happy to get it.

Mom:- "Did you like it Jungkook?"

Jungkook:- "It's amazing Mom and it's the latest one. Thank you so much. I love you both a lot."

Dad:- "We love you too Jungkook. So from tomorrow you have your school right?"

Jungkook:- "Yes dad"

Dad:- "I'll come to your school tomorrow to meet your teachers."

Jungkook:- "But why dad?"

Dad:- "Your mom and me are going for a business trip and I want to discuss about your studies with them cause we'll be on the trip for about 4-5 months so I want then to focus on you more and update me."

Jungkook:- "Why all of a sudden dad?"

Dad:- "Don't be sad Jungkook, Jimin is coming back tomorrow so you won't be lonely."

Jungkook:- "Really?"

I said being excited cause I'll meet him after 5 years. And he was my best friend cause I never had anyone in my life except my brothers they are my friends.

All of a sudden a truck crashed in our car and my world went black.

I opened my eyes on a sickbed and looked around and saw my brothers standing near me.

Jungkook:- "Where's mom?"

Yoongi:- "Leave it you're not okay."

Jungkook:- "Hyung where are they?"

Yoongi:- "They're in other ward."

Jungkook:- "I want to meet them. Are they fine?"

Yoongi:- "I'll make you meet them."

Jungkook:- "Why are you crying?"

Yoongi:- "I'm- I'm not. These are tears of happiness cause you're safe."

Jimin:- "They're okay."

Jungkook:- "Jimin when did you come?"

Jimin:- "I came back in the morning you were unconscious from last night."

Jungkook:- "Hyung I don't know why but please let me see mom and dad."

Out of a blue hyung embraceed me in his arms and started crying, from the corner of my eye I saw Jimin crying too. I was bewildered seeing them cry cause I've never seen them cry like this before.

I'm scared that if my intrusive thoughts turn themselves into reality, what if what I saw before losing my consciousness becomes a truth cause for me that was a dream, a lucid dream. I never want that nightmare to come true, I never want to lose my parents.

I gathered all my courage and decided to ask hyung the reason behind him crying so badly.

Jungkook:- "Hyung, what happened?"

The words came out as whispers but what aghasted me more was when my worst nightmare became a truth. It proved that whatever I was was real and not a lucid dream. I wasn't dreaming about that, I saw them dying ahead of me. My parents died before my eyes and I couldn't do anything.

The truck, our car upside down, mom, dad, blood, it all haunted me. Tears started to pour down my face. I've list my parents, I'm an orphan now. I don't want to live, I want my parents back.

Dad wanted to meet my teachers, he was going on a business trip.

Jungkook:- "Hyu-hyung it wasn't a-an accident. It-it was on purpose."