Part 51

Jungkook's POV
I entered the cell and saw him sitting on the same chair with his head hung low and his eyes drowning in pain but I have no commiseration for this vicious old shit.

My heart is full of hatred and wrath for him cause he made someone so pure suffer half of her life and I want him to die suffering.

Jungkook:- "Stand up you old shit."

He didn't even look at me back as he was in so much pain.

A sadistic smile spread across my lips seeing him in pain.

Jungkook:- "Stand up."

He tried getting up but instead he was on the earth. Groaning. I squatted down and saw a trail of emotions running down his gloomy eyes.

I stood up and pushed him with my shoe for him to see me.

Jungkook:- "Pick him up and make him stand on his feet."

I ordered my men to make him stand so I can take all of her revenge.

They made him stand on his trotters as he looked in my orbs like his life depends on me, and it does, but I want him to suffer. I want to see him devastated.

Jungkook:- "Pull out his nails and let him bleed until he can't anymore."

As soon as those words left my mouth I saw him on his knees as his hands were on my feet.

Y/n's dad:- "L-let me die. I beg."

Jungkook:- "I won't. I want you to woe."

He cried. He cried and cried and cried but then a scream escaped his throat when my man pulled his nail out. He screamed until he passed out.

Jungkook:- "Throw him in that dark room after pulling his nails out."

My men nodded in agreement simultaneously I got a call from the nurse.

I picked it up immediately.

Nurse:- "Sir, she woke up."

Jungkook:- "I'm coming there just keep her awake."

Nurse:- "She'll be awake now, I think."

Jungkook:- "I'm coming."

I pulled the engine and drove off to home.

I reached home and ran up the stairs to my room. I saw her sitting with her back rested on the headboard as she looked at me when I entered inside.

I ran up to her and sat beside her taking her hands in mine as I looked her in the eyes.

Jungkook:- "I'll call the doctor."

Y/n:- "You sold me off to them. Why?"

Jungkook:- "I didn't. I swear I can never do that to you. I love you with my whole heart Y/n. I love you and I can never think of a life without you in it. I can turn this world into ashes if it's to save you and be with you. I can kill anyone to have you."

Y/n:- "But *cough* *cough* why me?"

Jungkook:- "Leave. I'll call the doctor, and ask them to get something to eat."

I called the doctor and asked for the food. I sat back beside her admiring her face while she looked at me in confusion.

Jungkook:- "So tell me what did he do to you?"

Y/n:- "Where's he?"

Jungkook:- "He's dead."

Y/n:- "Did you kill him?"

Jungkook:- "No, he put a bomb there so that evidence could be burnt."

Y/n:- "He did.......

She told me everything she went through there and the way he treated her. The more she told me the more my blood boiled in anger. I clenched my fist in anger which made my knuckles  go white.

My heart burned with anger, vexation running through my veins as I held myself back from punching the wall nearby.

I feel bad that I let them take her, I let them do that to her, I failed to save her. I failed to save my little bird.

Y/n:- "It's okay he's dead. I'm okay now."

Jungkook:- "I'm sorry little bird."

My voice came out as more clenched and agitated.

Y/n:- "I'm fine."

Jungkook:- "I promise to keep you safe and teach you everything to protect yourself and I'm very proud that you did try to save yourself from that hell."

Then we heard a muffled knock at the door, I motioned towards the door and took the tray from the maid.

Y/n:- "I'm not really hungry."

Jungkook:- "Shh no talking little bird. Eat."

I sat on the bed with the tray and Gabe her the spoon as she ate her food.

After a while when she was done eating, I helped her stand and took her to the bathroom so that she can clean herself. I gave her my clothes to wear as she made her way inside.

I know that I shouldn't have let her go inside all herself but I don't want to look at her without her permission and she herself insisted to get cleaned as it had been days since she got all that dirt off her body.

I bring my chair and kept it outside the bathroom door so that I can go in if something happens.

I heard the faint sound of water from inside, but the real fear crawled up my head when she didn't come out after an hour too. It had been 1 hour and 15 minutes since she went inside.

I left my seat and knocked at the door but to my relief she answered that she would take some more time.

I sat outside again and heard a knock at my door. I went near the door and opened it. There stood the doctor who will check her.

Doctor:- "Where's she Mr. Jungkook?"

Jungkook:- "She's inside. She'll come in  a few. You can wait outside."

The doctor shook her head in consensus and made her way outside my room.

After a few minutes my Birdie came out of the hideout. I know she cried sitting there, she never had anyone so she feels like she's a burden if she let's people know how she really feels. So she sits alone and cries until she can get herself together again.

I helped her sit on the bed again and covered her with the duvet so she doesn't feel cold.

Jungkook:- "Are you okay?"

She nodded her head as I called the doctor to check upon her.

She gave her a few medicines and asked me to give those to her on time.

___________________________________
Update

It's a short part as I had some school project to do. I'm sorry I'll try to put a bit early next time.

I hope you will enjoy reading 📚

Love you all<3