Part 4

Soon darkness fell upon. When she woke up she saw a someone standing at the window and staring outside.

Y/n's POV
I was appalled after realizing that it was none other that Gang Tae I thought he was waiting for me to wake up so I decided to feign a little more maybe then he'll go away. I closed my eyes but then I felt a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes. He-he was kissing me. His eyes were closed, he was trying to enter his tongue, when I didn't let him do that he lifted his face up and looked into my eyes, I could see rage in his eyes. But suddenly they became soft, he caressed my cheek and pecked my forehead and said

Gang tae:- "Never mind, you'll get used to it. Don't worry.
He smiled at me the pecked my lips
Pecked my lips

Y/n:- "Let me go"
I said

Gang Tae's POV
She didn't kiss me back, it felt like she burnt my soul when for the first time I kissed her I thought she was shocked but now WHAT she knows she'll live with me now. I want her to love me. I want to be her obsession the way she's mine. But still I controlled my indignation and went with the flow. I calmed myself and caressed her cheek with a smile plastered on my face and pecked her forehead. Then I said being really calm.

Gang tae:- "Never mind, you'll get used to it. Don't worry.
Saying this I pecked her lips.

(Her eyes were open)

Then She said
Y/n:- "Let me go"
Now I lost it  I was controlling myself but now she trespassed the boundaries. I didn't say anything and I got up and started undoing my shirt while smirking. She was trying to get up from bed but I pinned her down and hovered above her and started undoing my pants. I was able to see her eyes they were burning with anger she was moving way too much so I started kissing her but then she suddenly pulled my hair. I pulled out. Then....

Y/n's POV
As he started undressing himself I got the idea what he was going to do I tried to get up but he pinned me on his bed and started removing his pants. I started moving to get out of his grip but he was now kissing me I suddenly got an idea and pulled his hair with all my strength, he pulled away. I kicked him on his dick. He sat down on the floor groaning I took the chance and picked up a table lamp and striked it on his head and ran out of the room. I got a brainstorm and told everyone there that something happened to their boss they all ran towards the room but a Bastard stood there on the gate I saw him and tiptoed towards the other room and saw a window which was opening to the street and gathered all my courage and jumped out of the window. First floor window. But as I jumped out from the first floor I sprained my ankle and neck but without thinking of anything I started running when I looked back I saw a few men running behind me in order to catch me. But I took a turn and jumped to the other side of the wall and landed at someone's house. As the walls were short I was able to climb it with my sprained foot. There was a lady in her garden she was going back in again. She saw me and got startled. I stood up and went towards her but she started backing off then I told her the whole story and she let me in, in her house. She was shocked listening to me. Tears welled up in her eyes she was soft hearted or she never heard something like this before. Then a knock was heard on her door, she got up and I told her that they could be his men. She said okay and went towards the door. There were 2 men in all black attire they were asking something to her at which she shook her head and they both went away. She came to me and told me that they were his men. I asked her if I can stay for one night at her place, she happily said yes to me and showed me a room to stay and went away, she brought me food. The morning came up and I bid a goodbye to her and went in search for a job as I'm not having anything with me. I went to a convenience store and asked the owner if any job was available luckily the worker over there was not well so he took a leave. The owner said he'll give me 13,000 wons. Which was enough for buying a train ticket and a one time meal. I thought of moving to Daejeon and as it would be a little far from here and the ticket won't cost much. I did the work which was given and received my per diem and walked to the station I asked the store owner for a mask and cap which he gave me cause I told him the situation and gave me an old oversized shirt which made a difference in my appearance. Then I went towards the station. When I reached the station I got to know a last train for the day to Daejeon was about to leave in hardly 10 minutes I got my ticket and ran to catch up the train whose doors were closing in a minute but propitiously I got into it and it started moving there were no seats so I had to Stand all the way to Daejeon. After I reached Daejeon.........

_________________________________________

Will she be able to ESCAPE her reality??

So how was the chapter just let me know in the comments and please vote my story for me to keep writing 🥰.