Part 24

Unknown's POV
??:- "Cause So je Yong is her doctor. I'll plan something."

Y/n's POV
I was sitting in the room fidgeting with my hands when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door and opened it. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook:- "Um you might be hungry. Let's grab something."

Y/n:- "Okay just tell me when the foods here."

Jungkook:- "No we're going outside. I am taking you out."

Y/n:- "Oh okay."

But he entered the room and opened the closet.

Y/n:- "What you doing?"

Jungkook:- "You should wear something good."

Y/n:- "What I'm wearing right now is really good. It's comfortable."

Jungkook:- "No it's not I'll give you something comfortable and nice to wear."

I waited as he was deciding what he could give me to wear.

He chose a blue turtleneck sweater and a brown baggy Jean for me to wear

He asked me to wear it and went outside. He was waiting for me in the car. I sat in and we drove off.

The car came at cease. We stepped out and were roaming in the streets. Looked like he was looking for someone or something. After a while he asked me to stand here and wait. Saying He had to fix something.

Jungkook's POV
She looked adorable in that outfit. When I saw her it was difficult for me to stop staring. She came and sat near me and I started driving. I brought her here to get a phone for her. So that she could talk to me in any trouble. I was searching for the shop when I saw a boy checking her out. I clenched my fist and ignored him thinking he might be looking at something. But I saw him again now I've had enough.

I asked her to wait for me for a second and walked to the boy. He was still looking at her smirking not knowing that I was standing beside him. He came back to reality when I punched him in the face. He was immediately on the ground. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer.

Jungkook:- "Dare do that again and I'll crush every goddamn bone in your body. She's my girl."

The boy:- "Who are you?"
He gritted out.

U kept my foot on his leg and said

Jungkook:- "Joen Jungkook."

His eyes widened hearing my name.

I left him. He stood up at his feet and dragged himself away.

I came back to Y/n. My Y/n. She was looking at me.

Y/n:- "Where did you go?"

Jungkook:- "Nowhere I was just looking for a shop. It's that way."

We came to a digital store. I asked her to move in.