Part 41

Y/n's POV
That food looked so disgusting that even a person who had been hungry for days would say no after looking at it for once.

I was sitting on the bed when that same person came inside the room. He looked at me for the first time, he looked me right in the eyes and that look gave me goosebumps all over my body. He didn't blink. He kept looking at me with those monstrous eyes.

He was there to deliver a message, that his boss has asked for me. I tried questioning him about his identity but he kept repeating the same thing. The way he spoke to me left me utterly confused. He spoke to me like he was a robot and that data was entered into his system.

I got up from bed and we both moved out of the room. I came outside of the bare room and there stood his boss. Yong ji.

Yong ji:- "Here, eat this."

He gave me the same food tray that was kept in the room.

Y/n:- "I don't want to eat this. I'm not hungry and this looks disgusting."

Yong ji:- "I order you to eat it."

Y/n:- "You-

He held my face and shoved that bread into my mouth. I spat it out.

Y/n:- "I said I don't want to eat this. It's shit."

Yong Ji:- "Inject her"

He commanded the man who brought me outside to inject me.

Y/n:- "What injection? I'm not getting injected."

Yong ji:- "No now you are getting injected and remember you're sold so you need to do what I say or you'll pay for it."

That person brought the injection and was coming near me to inject me.

Y/n:- "Ask him to stop."

Yong Ji:- "You are getting injected cause you refused when I asked you politely. So now you're getting what you deserve."

I nodded my head and let the person inject me. I don't know what type of injection it was but after getting that I felt full. That hurted a little maybe because I was numb, that person was unknown to this and still he injected me.

Yong Ji:- "Get up."

I did as he said. He walked to a glass box and I followed. There was a snake in it, and it looked deadly.

He handed me a pair of gloves, glasses and a mask.

Yong ji:- "Open it."

I opened the box. The thing sat there patiently. Atleast that gave me a relief.

Yong Ji:- "Pick up Prussic acid, the Erlenmeyer flask with HCN written on it."

I picked it up and he asked me to get some of it with a pipette. I did what he asked me to. He asked me to put it in Erlenmeyer flask containing nitric acid and keep it on a bunsen burner.

Yong ji:- "Get to the little creature and hold its neck and tie a zip tie to it."

Y/n:- "It looks poisonous."

Yong ji:- "It is."

Y/n:- "What? You want me to die? And why are you doing-

Yong ji:- "Do as I say."

I had no other option but to do as he said. I put my hand in the glass box, at first I felt scared but soon it disappeared. I wasn't scared anymore, I  was numb.

I had nothing to lose, my life was worth nothing, even if I die right now I will be free. Free from pain, suffering, my life. I became fearless and did what I was supposed to. It was not that difficult to tie up a snakes neck.

Yong ji:- "Look the solution is heated, get some with the help of a pipette and put it in the snake's mandible."

It was a bit difficult to do that cause the snake was ready to bite me but I still did. As soon as the poisonous liquid went down the snake's mandible, it stopped moving.

I knew it this was going to happen cause there was nitric acid in the solution and it is one of the deadliest chemicals.

Y/n:- "Is it dead?"

Yong ji:- "Check the pulse."

I kept my hand on its skin and felt that it was still breathing.

Y/n:- "It's alive"

Yong ji:- "Good, close the top."

I closed the top and removed the glasses off of my eyes and threw the disposable gloves and mask into the trash can.

I stood there like a statue, thinking about what I just did. I was brought back to the reality when he spoke.

Yong ji:- "You can go now."

I entered the dreaded room again. Removed my shoes and lied down on the bed looking at the ceiling. I felt nothing, I wasn't thinking about anything, it was like my mind was gray. Soon my eyelids started to get heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
Five days later

Jungkook:- "Forward my message to Hae In that I'll have a meeting with him today at K11."

I ordered Jimin to give my message to Hae In that I'll have a meeting with him. I know almost every dark deeds of his now and I'll take advantage of this to the fullest. This time Lucifer himself will make him learn to not mess up with the devil or else, you need pay high amounts of compensation.

Taehyung has still not updated me with her location and I think I need to call him. I picked my phone up and dialed to Taehyung.

On the phone
Jungkook:- "Update?"

Taehyung:- "I'm not able to hack into their systems cause of high security issues and if I do it openly there's a risk of getting caught."

Jungkook:- "I don't care. I'll deal with it, you just send me the locus."

Taehyung:- "It's not safe because they might have kept some virus too for the security reasons and if it enters our system, they can have access to our informations and I don't think, you'll risk all our hardwork like that."

Jungkook:- "Find out any way to get her locus without losing our details to them."

Taehyung:- "I'll try. But the security is really had to break."

Jungkook:- "Taehyung you are world's one of the best hackers and I don't expect you to say these things to me."

Taehyung:- "Yeah"

Jungkook:- "Do it"

I hung up. I need to think of some other way cause I can't lose my whole hardwork and time but I can't lose her too.

Jimin came to me in the office.

Jimin:- "They're asking for time?"

Jungkook:- "Ask them to be prepared, I can visit him at any moment."

Jimin:- "Okay"

I was sitting thinking the ways to get her locus that's when a thought struck me. I can get it from Hae In.

I was waiting for Yoongi hyung to message me that they had setup all the bombs underneath their building. I want them to come out of that building with the timer on so that I can get whatever I want to and then end everything between me and him.

Today, I'll turn into the most relaxed person after ending things with my worst enemy. He had always tried to push me down since........

_____________________________________
Update

I hope you'll like it<4

Love you 💗