Part 23

Y/n's POV
But suddenly Jungkook barged in he was looking at us.

Jungkook:- "Y/n?"

I sniffed.

Y/n:- "Hmm"

Jungkook:- "Why were you crying?"

Y/n:- "Nothing."

He came to me and squatted down keeping his knee on the floor. And took my hand in his.

Jungkook:- "Why? Everything's fine?"

Tears pooled again and it escaped my eyes. I was crying miserably. I don't know what got into me but when he asked me about myself I could not hold them back.

Y/n:- "I-i wanna d-die. Ju-Jungkook. I'm-Im done."

He brought his hand to my face and wiped my tears.

Jungkook:- "I promise. I'm promising you, you'll get better. Don't say that. P-please for-for me. Please."

His voice felt hoarse. He was crying. He cried. For me.

Jungkook:- "I'll-I'll help you get better. We'll d-do this together. Hm?"

Y/n:- "I'm-I'm tired."

He shook his head and kept his head on our hands. He started shaking while crying.

Seeing him cry made me cry more.

Y/n:- "Why you c-crying?"

Jungkook:- "I-I need you."

Y/n:- "Why?"

Jungkook:- "You're ev-everything I've got."

He left me speechless. Suddenly the doctor cleared his throat. He looked up his eyes became cold.

Jungkook:- "Go."

Mister So:- "Jun-

Jungkook:- "GO."

He yelled which made me flinch. He looked at me with care maybe or was it love?

He stood up and sat beside me on the bed.

Y/n:- "Why are you doing this?"

Jungkook:- "I just want to help you."

Y/n:- "But why me?"

Jungkook:- "I don't know."

He stood up and caressed my head. He smiled at me. It was a sad one. Why is he being like this? A few moments back he yelled at me and locked the door. Then why was he crying all of a sudden? He said he needs me. Why? Why he needs me?

He went outside.

Unknown's POV
??:- "Boss. A girl is at Jungkook's place. And he saw him crying too."

??:- "He was crying that means she matters a lot to him and he can go to any extent to save her."

??:- "So what I need to do now sir?"

??:- "Keep an eye on them. Cause to catch him I need a perfect plan."

I'll tell you Jungkook I'm not an easy fuck.

Jungkook's POV
I came and sat on my bed. There was no need to cry but I still did. I don't know why but I just can't control myself when I'm with her. I've not spent much time with her but still it feels safe near her. I feel like I can express my emotions.

She plays like she's the strongest person on earth but what didn't know it's just she don't get how to express her feelings. I want to give her the love which she never got.