Part 53

Jungkook's POV
Jungkook:- "You did once, when I cooked soup for you."

Y/n:- "But...

Jungkook:- "I know you don't love me now, and it's fine, you'll love me one day."

Y/n:- "I don't know, maybe I'm just scared to let someone near me. It's just the chemicals."

Jungkook:- "It's okay if you don't love me back and I'll try my best to make you fall for me. And I love you, I'll stay by your side."

Y/n:- "Thank you so much but what's so special about me?"

Jungkook:- "You're like mom and moreover I love the way you are. That day when I met you, I never thought that a simple looking girl like you could be so bold and fearless. I loved that about you, you are different from others. Like mom."

I mustered all my courage and told her about my feelings and that I love her.

Y/n:- "I want to know more about you. I want to help you like you did for me."

Jungkook:- "I think you should rest. You're not okay."

Y/n:- "But I want to know you."

Jungkook:- "There's nothing special about me. My parents died in an accident and Jimin left for higher studies, everything was on Yoongi hyung's shoulders. He was young too and all of that stress made him depressed and he suffered from OCD.

I was all alone after my parents died and all that pain and fiery came to me as Bipolar disorder. I recovered from it but when you left me that day, it returned.

That's why it takes all of me to control myself, but sometimes I just lose control and I can't help it.

But now I understand that getting medication for it is important and I'll take you with me as all of those things must've added onto your trauma.

I'm so sorry to leave you that day, it was my fault."

Y/n:- "It wasn't your fault, it was meant to be happen and it did and I'm sorry, you suffered a lot and I didn't think of you even once. I'm sorry that because of me that disorder recurred back to you. I'll try to love you."

I saw her eyes glistening as some tears pooled in her eyes as she said those words to me. I feel bad that I told her that my bipolar disorder came back after she left.

I just wanted to help her, but I think I gaffed. I'm ashamed that I said that to her when she's not well.

Jungkook:- "I'm sorry but you did nothing. It wasn't your fault."

Y/n:- "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

She moved forward as she tilted her head a little and I felt her lips capturing my bottom one.

At first I was astonished with what she did but then I gave in and held her waist to get a better access.

Her lips held warmth, they were soft like a cotton bud that I've held between my lips and if I put a little more pressure I might ruin it and I want to keep her guarded. My heart thumping in my chest.

Her hands rested on my chest as one of my hands made its way to her cheek, I cupped her soft skin in my palm as I felt a tear drop roll down her eyes.

I parted my lips away from hers and saw her opening her glistening diamond eyes. The emotion holding water rested on her skin.

More tears flowed out her eyes. She was hurt. I felt agony in her orbs as she looked at me.

I lifted my hand up and wiped the tears away shaking my head asking her not to cry because she has me now.

I hugged her whilst she rested her head on my shoulder. She's tall and it's one of the qualities I love about her.

Y/n:- "I'm-I'm so sorry."

Jungkook:- "It's okay I'm here. Tell me what you feel?"

Y/n:- "I see those shadows, horrifying snakes. They haunt me."

Jungkook:- "You're okay. I'm with you. We'll get better."

Y/n:- "I'm sorry."

Jungkook:- "Don't be. Just stay."

She raised her head up and looked at me whilst I wiped her teary eyes.

Jungkook:- "I love you. I'm here for you."

She nodded her head as I made her lie down on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Jungkook:- "You should sleep. Want me to sing?"

She stared at me expressionless and I decided to sing for her as she had cried a lot today. I want her to calm down and sleep peacefully.

After I was done singing she spoke looking at me.

Y/n:- "You sing beautifully with grace."

That was something I heard for the first time in my life after my parents died. I never sung again after losing them.

Jungkook:- "Thank you so much but now you should sleep."

Y/n:- "Umm Jungkookssi.....I...Can I study again?"

Jungkook:- "Of course you can but after when you get well. I'll call Alexander."

Y/n:- "Thank you."

Jungkook:- "Hm now close your eyes."

She stared at me for a while and closed her eyes. After a few minutes she fell asleep and I walked towards the kitchen to grab some food.

I had my food and saw that nurse enter the house and it was 9:47 at night. She wasn't home all this long.

Jungkook:- "Where were you?"

Nurse:- "I went to nearby grocery store. I wanted to get something for myself."

Jungkook:- "DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE."

She shivered as I shouted at her saying the truth on her goddamn face.

Jungkook:- "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK?"

Nurse:- "I'm-I'm sorry."

Jungkook:- "SORRY MY FOOT. JUST FUCK OFF AND DON'T YOU RETURN BACK OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THAT FUCKING BRAIN."

The bag she had in her hands was at the ground now as she turned around and walked outside feeling overwhelmed.

I picked that polythene and threw it in the dustbin.

I made my way towards my room, I need to clear my head so I decided to take a shower. I got my clothes and moved inside the bathroom.

I took a shower and lied down on my bed beside her.

It's true that two broken souls can fix each other like no one else. I felt that today when she heard me patiently without giving me any sort of advice. I felt heard for the first time.

I felt myself at peace when I embraced her in my arms, like something inside of me was calmed after so many years. After so many years I felt like I hugged someone I loved.

My brothers hug me but there was some kind of relief when she did. That kiss still lingered on my lips. The way she held mine between hers as her soft ones nipped over mine.

After a few minutes I felt myself falling into deep slumber.

__________________________________
Update

Hope you'll enjoy.
Please vote and comment.

Love you all 💟