Part 52

Jungkook's POV
I gave her the medicines as she started to fall asleep. I wanted to talk to her but I'm happy that she's able to sleep cause I don't think she slept peacefully there.

She said he made her eat snake and made her do various experiments.

I got a message from Han that her dad was in the dark room now.

I ordered him to put a confine around him and pour some gasoline around it, setting it to fire and letting him burn a little so that he can feel the affliction of getting burnt. I'll make his life a living hell, his breathing nightmare.

I asked Han to consign me the video of him in that fiery.

I saw him screaming in the room like he was put in hellfire but I want that sadness to get penetrated deep into his bones.

I walked out leaving her asleep to my automobile headquarters as we had to discuss the diminution of sales.

Y/n's POV
I opened my eyes feeling my breaths getting shallow. I sat up and looked around me, it took a few seconds for me to register the place I was in. It was Jungkook's room.

Those distressing memories started to flash in my mind. Those memories gave me pain even though I was out of it now.

All of a sudden I felt like someone was scrutinizing me from a corner. Looking at me intently, some shadow.

Y/n:- "Wh-who's there?"

I felt my voice cracking in between as I spoke. I closed my eyes cause I knew what I was feeling at the precise moment. I took deep breaths to cope with all the distress but it wasn't of any soothe.

I was hallucinating, this has happened with me before. I opened my eyes again and felt the same, like the walls were caging me in and many eyes were looking at me, my ears started to ring and all of a sudden I felt like I was I a bubble.

I knew it would stay for a few minutes and will get okay but this thought wasn't really helpful as I was still scared.

I picked the pillow beside me and hugged it, and after a few minutes I felt my breaths getting back to normal. I opened my eyes slowly and I felt those shadows but not that way I was feeling before, my surroundings were still unreal to me but I was a little better now.

I stood up and looked around me for water but there was none. Those shadows were making it hard for me to move but I took small steps and made my way towards the door as I unlatched the door motioning outside. Those shadows moved with me giving me chills all over my body.

There was no one in sight as I moved down the stairs steadily. I entered the kitchen and got myself a glass of water to drink.

All of a sudden I saw Jungkook entering the kitchen with his shirt opened at the top. He saw me when he lifted up his face. At first, his eyes grew wide looking at me but then striode towards me with a perturbed expression.

Jungkook:- "Are you okay? What happened?"

Y/n:- "I'm okay. I needed water."

Jungkook:- "Where's the nurse?"

Y/n:- "No one was in the room when I stepped outside."

Jungkook's POV
I came home after around 2 and a half hour and walked to the kitchen straight away, but I saw Y/n standing in the kitchen. I was thunder struck by looking at her standing there because she should be in the room instead of being here.

I moved forward almost immediately and asked her why was she there to which she answered that she needed water but that job was for the nurse. I gave her her responsibility.

Jungkook:- "Do you need anything else?"

Y/n:- "No I'm fine."

Jungkook:- "Sit. I'll make something for you to eat."

Y/n:- "I'm not hungry. I ate a while ago."

Jungkook:- "A glass of milk won't hurt."

I made her sit on the chair and heated a glass of milk for her to drink.

I ran upstairs and got her medicines and gave them to her before making her drink the milk.

She didn't make any faces this time in drinking milk but I kinda felt bad because I liked when she acted like a kid in eating though I said I don't like it, I secretly did.

I think she's traumatized of what happened with her there and it was traumatizing to experience such horrific things all alone.

I need to get her to therapy again so taht she can get well, but this time I will go to therapy with her. I understood that I need to take therapy too for both of ours well being.

Jungkook:- "Let's go upstairs."

She stood up, and started walking but I felt the urge to ask her if she needs any help and I did.

Jungkook:- "Would you mind if I carry you upstairs?"

Y/n:- "No I'm fine I can go by myself."

But I still held her hand in mine for welfare.

We got upstairs and I didn't see that nurse anywhere, but promptly I saw her moving her head shortly, like she was petrified of something.

I made her sit on the bed and kneeled down ahead of her holding her hands and making her look at me.

She looked in my eyes and I saw her eyes held fear. She was terrified.

Jungkook:- "Why are you scared?"

Y/n:- "I-I'm not scared. I'm fine."

Jungkook:- "Look at me."

She did.

Jungkook:- "You're not."

As soon as I said this I saw pain rolling down her eyes and that made me disquiet.

Jungkook:- "Tell me what happened."

I stated getting her attention on me.

Y/n:- "I see shadow figures since I-I woke up. They're looking at me now too."

Jungkook:- "What do they look like?"

That sentence sounded familiar, like I felt the same in my bad days. She's traumatized.

Y/n:- "They have big eyes, with red and dark shadows. I feel out of my body, everything feels unreal."

Jungkook:- "Are they getting nearer?"

Y/n:- "Every single second."

She's feeling the same that I felt that time. I need to calm her down so that she can forget about those or soon she'll experience a panic attack.

Jungkook:- "Look at me and take deep breaths."

She closed her eyes and started taking deep breaths but I felt her hands shaking in mine and they were actually shaking as I looked down.

Jungkook:- "I'm here with you and I love you."

She opened her eyes and looked straight into my orbs.

Y/n:- "Why do you love me?"

Jungkook:- "I love you"

Y/n:- "But why me?"

Jungkook:- "Everything about you. Simply you."

She gulped down.

Y/n:- "I'm still not able to understand."

Jungkook:- "You gave me the same love that my parents gave me. Thinking of you makes me happy and I can't even think of losing you."

Y/n:- "But I never showed any love for you."

Jungkook:- "You did once.....

____________________________________
Update

I hope you'll enjoy. Please vote and comment.

Love you all ❤