Epilogue

She Wore Moonlight Like Lingerie
-Atticus

Epilogue

Celestia's Pov:

After three months

Today, I woke up next to Jaden whose arms were wrapped around me tightly as if I was gonna leave him. We were both naked. Yesterday we both ate each other out in some position that I really didn't know. The pleasure didn't stop. I just love this guy.

We were not in Italy but in Spain. After telling my mom about him, everytime I would call her, she would tell me to bring him here. That she wants to meet him. Because the only way she talked to him was by video calling.

Two days we stayed at my mom's place and yesterday afternoon we went to Ibiza along with Brad and Madi who came with us. But Manuel didn't come as he had to work.

The four of us decided to go spend the weekend at a beach penthouse. So yesterday we went to the club and returned past midnight.

The room was spacious and it was surrounded with big window glass. We had a beautiful view of the ocean. It was perfect. And the view at night was much better.

"Good morning love," Jaden rasped in his sleepy voice while he kissed my hair.

"Morning baby, I don't wanna leave this bed," I said as I turned to go lay on him.

He wrapped his arms around me and said.

"So let's just stay here,"

We were gonna be late for sure. We had plans for today to go visit a couple of places.

"It's not possible today, we need to go quick before they bust in here," I chuckled while getting up heading to the shower.

And like every single time, Jaden joined me and it turned into a shower sex and we ended being late.

####

We visited some interesting places and Brad said he wanted to surprise Madi bringing her to a place she always wanted to go while me and Jaden got back to the penthouse.

We wanted to spend some time together and Jaden said we would have a romantic dinner on the beach.

I insisted on taking a bath first because I wanted to surprise Jaden with the sexy lingerie which he was gonna find out later.

I wore a sexy one piece black lingerie and a white satin v neck dress, the strap is rhinestone and the slit to the side also. And put on my silver lace up heels

Then I wore a rhinestone choker and wore light makeup with red matt lipstick.

I was taking some mirror pictures when Jaden got out of the washroom.

And holy shit!

He was rolling up his white shirt sleeve while walking out and he was wearing his black pants.

Fuck!! I just couldn't stop looking at how handsome. I could even smell how good his perfume was.

Our gaze met as I was looking at him in the mirror. He didn't have to do too much to turn me on.

"Holy fuck! You looked stunning," Jaden said as he leaned against the wall and looked at me up and down.

"Guess we both are thinking the same thing for each other," I chuckled.

He came closer to me until my back touched him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I heard him sniff.

"How delightful your fragrance, you smell like the love of my life," He murmured.