Chapter 11

Trust The Timing Of Life Events. It Has Reasons
-Word Porn

Chapter 11

Jaden's Pov:

After Celestia stormed out from here, we all went to our respective classes.

Something was bothering me the whole time. And it was the reaction of Celestia. I needed to know why she yelled at me.

I did like it though when she was infuriated. The intense eye contact she made with me. The way her brows furrowed and the reddened skin. Fuck.

*Brrriiggggg*

The school bell wakes me up from my thoughts. I headed to my car to go home without wasting any time or else mom would be mad.

We were moving into our new house today.

When Brad and I were playing basketball, I told him I'll be moving and guess what he'll be my new neighbor. He knows I'm happy about moving out. Basically he's the only one who knows about my dad.

Anyways, being neighbors with Brad means getting to see Celestia which also means getting to tease her a little bit more.

It's gonna be fun.

Once home, everything was ready. I took all the luggage to put in the truck.

Then my mom, my dog Tucker, who is a Labrador and I got into my car. We drove to our new home.

It didn't take long for us to get there. Tucker started wagging his tail and barking out of excitement.

I played with Tucker a little bit  while the truck driver took our luggage out.

Then i brought the luggages inside the house. Mom started getting everything in place like any mother would do while I took my things to my room.

My house is bigger than my other house. There is even a pool in the backyard. The house is cozy.

Arriving in my room. I explored it. There was a little ladder which led to the rooftop. I climbed it to have a look. It was fucking amazing. I could see the city and even the far away ocean.

I got down, it is getting hot in here so I decided to open my window and fuck me it got  hotter.

My jaw dropped, i just fucking saw Celestia in her bathing robe and slowly dropping it to the floor.

Fuck!

I couldn't see her face, but damn the view from the back. I swear that ass is from another planet. It was fucking round and curvy. She bent a little bit to grab her panty from the bed.

A simple act that has my dick throbbing.

Jesus!! I fucking need a cold shower.

After 35 fucking minutes in the shower. I went to look for my mom who was cooking dinner.

"Jaden, did you tell Brad we arrived?" Mom asked.

"Not yet, I'll go over there to let him know," I said while directing towards the front door.

"Okay and tell them I invite them tomorrow for dinner." Mom shouted from the kitchen.

I nodded.

I got there and knocked at the door and the one that I was thinking about open the door.

"Hey dad—-," Celestia thought it was her daddy.

I wouldn't mind being her daddy btw.

What is wrong me? If Brad knows what I'm thinking about his little sis. I'm definitely dead.

"Hey there new neighbor," I smirked while looking at her thinking the way she dropped that bath robe.

"What do you mean by new neighbor? Did you—-"

It sure she doesn't know about me moving next door.

"I moved in the house next door and if I had known I would be welcome this way," I looked at her from head to toe.

"I would have come-—,"

I was about to tell her about the amazing view from my room when her dad came.

"Hey kiddos," Mr Richard cut  me off as he came from the garage.

"Jaden right?" he questioned.

"Yes Mr Monroe," I replied.

"You can call me Richard. Haha! Celestia, why didn't you invite him inside? Come on Jaden," he said leading the way in while I shot her a mischievous smile,"

"Pendejo," she muttered.

Haha! My little Fresa is cursing me. I do know some Spanish words, especially the cursing as Brad would always used them while we practiced basketball.

"Brad, look who's here, Jaden," Richard shouted.

Brad came downstairs and told me he was getting me something to drink and went in the kitchen.

Celestia was standing in the living room like she was scared to come closer to me or maybe she is ready to murder me.

"How dare you come to my house after what you did?" she suddenly spat at me.

What is wrong with her again? I looked at her confused as fuck.

"Fresa, I think you should calm down and come sit here," I said softly so that she talked about whatever the fuck that was.

"My name is Celestia not Fresa, stop calling me that and you were supposed to apologize to me but NO you didn't and you expect me to come sit next to you!" she exclaimed.

Woh woh why should I apologize for? Not even in her dreams. Who does she think she is.

"Fresa...Apologize? I chuckled.

"Apologizing doesn't exist in my dictionary and what makes you think I'm gonna apologize to you," I let out a laugh.

"Besides, what did I even do?" I questioned.

"You bumped into me. Remember?? And you rudely yelled at me."

Oh the first time I saw her when I was going to the principal's office. I kind of wasn't looking where I was going because I was furious as fuck but she also wasn't looking I guess.

So not my fault.

"Ah the other day, well you were the one who bumped into me Fresa. Not the other way around." I said

There is no way I'm apologizing.

"You're impossible!! Pendejo!! Just stay away from me," she screamed and headed upstairs.

"Not gonna happen," I said with a smirk.

There's no way I'm letting her live in peace. She needs a little bit of fun in her life. I know if Brad knows about that he is going to kill me.

Brad finally came and he handed me a glass of juice. His dad also was present so I invited them for tomorrow and happily agreed to it.

There is something about Celestia that was dragging me towards her.