Chapter 19

For You I'll Risk It All
-Unknown

Chapter 19

Celestia's Pov:

Once we reached the cafeteria only few students were looking at us so was Léo and the boys.

"Are you sure about that?" She muttered.

"Totally," I said, nodding, heading towards their table.

"Hey. Do you mind if we sit here," I asked looking at Brad because there was no way Brad was gonna say no.

"Anytime hermanita," Elijah laughed, imitating Brad's voice.

"Asshole," Brad muttered at him.

I sat next to Jaden. I don't even know why I did that when I could very well sit next to Brad.

I shot Jaden a smile and he nodded his head.

Léo look like he was about to shit his pants. He knows what he did was wrong but will never admit it.

"Nessa right?," Brad broke the silence.

"Yes."

"Why did the two of you run like that," Elijah questioned.

Both Nessa and I looked at each other. I know she wouldn't know what to say. So I decided to speak.

"Well... You know... Niagara falls ??" I said referring to Nessa getting her period which is a lame excuse. This was the only way to shut them.

They took forever to realized what I was talking about.

They all went silent like I expected. Just 1 more minute. Lol I can't wait.

"So Brad where is Madi?" I asked.

Jaden chuckled next to me which made me laugh.

Because we both know Brad doesn't like it when I pull his leg  about Madi.

"Really Jaden, you've team up with Celestia now," Brad said, looking like he was just about to punch Jaden.

"Are you jealous that you're best friend is on my side," I giggled.

"Hermanita shut it don't forget he's my friend before knowing you. No chance of him betraying me," Brad said taking a sip of his drink.

This made me think about out last night encounter on the rooftop. We were so close to kissing each other.

Both Jaden and I went silent after what Brad said and I decided to talk to Nessa who was looking at her phone.

The whole time Lorenzo didn't utter word to Nessa and kept talking to Elijah.

"One minute left," I whispered to Nessa.

"I'm scared,"

"Don't be. He deserved it." I explained.

55...56...57...58...59...60

Dingggggggg!!!

I looked at Nessa and we stood up. Her drink was in her hand and I nodded at her.

Just went Léo was about to stand, she threw the drink in his face.

"You deserve it," Nessa bitterly said before heading out.

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped and I smiled evily.

"What the fuck!!!" Léo screamed.

I bent to his ear level and said silently.

"That's what you deserve for treating her like shit,"

As I was turning around to go, Brad stopped me by grabbing my hand.