Chapter 22

You Make Me Feel Like I'll Be Okay
-Unknown

Chapter 22

Jaden's Pov:

I needed to go home and cool off. There was no need for me to clean up the wounds here. I can do it myself.

I could feel the side of my right eye burning. I was ready to go towards the front door and said.

"It's okay I'll just do it at home," I said to Celestia.

She got in my way, blocking my path.

"No you're not, come with me," she said, grabbing his arms.

The softness of her hands on my arms was just soothing.

Once in the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bathtub. She was searching for something in the drawer, I guess the first aid kit.

"I'll do it" I said trying to grab the ointment.

"Remember last time you couldn't bandage your knuckles." She said.

"That's because I hurt my left hand," I tell her.

"Whatever I'm doing it and don't think of arguing with me about it,"

This girl is fucking stubborn but I kinda like it. Wait why the fuck would I like it.

She started cleaning up the blood next to my right eyes and lips. Then she took the ointment to apply.

I just couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face. Of how calm she looked and careful she is with it.

She got in front on me and said.

"It's gonna hurt," I tell him.

I nodded. Anyways I'm used to pain.

She apply next to my lips and I groan.

"Fuck,"

The second she applied it on my left eyes, I grabbed tightly on her hips.

It was fucking hurting and burning at the same time. But I did like the pain.

My breath got heavy.

"It's okay, it's done," She tells me.

Her voice was so soft and calming. I could just listen to her forever.

What is wrong with me. I need to stop.

When I got into my senses, I noticed my hands were still on her hips. I quickly withdrew it and stood up.

"Thanks but no thanks because I could have done it myself." I quickly said before going.

"Wait," She stopped him. What does she want now?

"Why did you say Tyler I won't go on the date with him?"

Why bringing up fucking Tyler in all the things she could asked.

"You already know the answer, Brad told you," I simply said.

"Okay then why did you get so angry? Why did you fight him, you could have simply talk to him," She challenged me.

I also don't know the answer to that. I'm still trying to figure it out. Why her? I have never fought someone for a girl.

"I don't need to explain anything to you," I said while turning towards the door.

She quickly got in front of me stopping me again.

"I need to know...And also your knuckles... the other day... it was Tyler wasn't it?"

She said looking deeply into my eyes.

"Argh can you stop talking. I said you don't need to know anything," I exclaimed.

"Why not!!!. I need to know!!"

"It's clearly about—,"

If she doesn't shut the fuck up. I'm doing it for her. I can't control myself around her anymore now.

I cut her off.

"You wanna know why, it's because---"

I just cannot focus she if keeps looking at me like that.

"Fuck it," I muttered under my breath before I slammed her against the door and my lips met hers.

My hands travel down to her waist and I squeezes it, lifting her dress a little. Fuck I needed to see that ass bare.

But I also needed her to stop me. Whatever I'm doing is wrong but it's feels so fucking right.

"Tell me to stop," I murmured while kissing her.

"Don't," She kissed me back.

Fuck she's driving me crazy.

I buried my face in her neck and kissing it. My hands go to her ass and I squeeze it, pulling her towards me.

She almost moaned. If she would have done it. I would have fuck her right her against the bathtub.

I could smell how fucking wet she was for me. And I could feel my aching erection. I need to take care of it.

"Jaden, did you cover your wounds?," Brad shouted, making both of us get away from each other.

We were breathing so heavily. She quickly opened the door, not even looking at me and  and climbed the stairs.

I quickly close the door and lock it, so that Brad doesn't see the huge bulge in the pants.

I told Brad I needed to use the bathroom. I waited for about a few minutes before going out. 

I finally got out, Brad was in the kitchen. He walked me outside.

"Is there anything else to say, because you didn't utter a word back there," Brad asked.

"Nah, Celestia said everything," It's true she did say about the date.

Brad was looking at me in a suspicious way.

"Why did you have to beat him like that?"

I also don't know why I did that. That's why I need to figure this out.

"You would have done the same thing," I said

"Beating him like that... I don't think..." He said, raising both his eyebrows.

"Does that have to do with Celestia?," He questioned suspiciously.

"Nah bro, she's your little sis and I'm your best friend. It's normal I will protect her like you would have done," I explained.

I feel like shit right now for lying to Brad. He trust me and I just fucking kiss Celestia in the bathroom.

"Yeah thanks dude, besides you should stop beating people bro,"

"I'll keep doing it if they mess with me," I said before entering my front yard.

I went to my room, put on some loud music and got in the shower.

I started thinking about Celestia in that short dress, the way I squeezed that ass of hers. The fucking kiss. It was intoxicating.

Just the thought of her got my cock hard. My hands found my cock, and I started pumping it thinking it was Celestia doing it.

It didn't take me long to climax thinking about the little moan she mostly let out when we were kissing.

Once I was done, I took a shower and headed to the rooftop thinking about that fucking kiss that is haunting me. The best fucking kiss I ever had.