Chapter 52

He Looks At Her And Just Realized What Love Is
-Unknown

Chapter 52

Celestia's Pov:

I spent the night at Jaden's place. When I woke up I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist and my head was on his naked hard chest.

It was so comforting. Calm and peaceful. I just wanted to stay here forever.

I heard me wake up and he said.

"Good morning beautiful," He said in a husky voice.

"Morning," I repond smiling at him but my eyes were still sleepy.

"I just had the best sleep last night. You should sleep here every night." He said.

"Ha..if you can convince Brad then we can do that," I said, getting up straddling his lap as he was still lying.

I brushed my hands on his chest slowly and kissed him moving my hips back and forth. I could feel he was hard and I smirked at him.

I started kissing his neck and slowly his chest until I reached his boxers.

"Fresa, you're driving me crazy," He gasped as I removed his boxers, taking his dick in my hand and rubbing it.

I spit on his dick and then lick across the top of his dick and close my mouth around swirling my tongue.

I took more and sucked in deeper until gagged. His hand fist my hair as he growls.

He was trying not to thrust harder into my mouth even though he wanted it.

I kept sucking as my hand reached down to cup his balls, squeezing them gently.

"Ah! Celestia...," He moans. I did like the way he moaned my name.

I grabbed a condom and rolled on his dick. Just then I crawled on top of his upright dick and slid it slowly inside me. I let out a moan.

It stretched my pussy more than ever before. I felt him inside of me and I started riding him slowly, raising my ass and easing back down as his hand grabbed my hips.

"Just like that! Ride me Fresa," He growls.

Mierda. That felt so good. My pussy began to spasm wildly. It felt like I needed to cum.

"Cum of my cock Fresa," Jaden rasped.

I cummed and then started riding him faster as I moaned louder. I felt him grab my ass with his large hand and he thrust upward his hips. I closed my eyes, focusing on the sensation.

My legs were getting weak, I rolled my eyes as I felt the orgasm building up. He told me he was about to come so was I again.

After that, I collapsed on the bed next to him breathing heavily. I could feel my cum dripping down my thigh.

Holy fuck why does he tempts he everytime. I wanted to feel him without condom inside of me. Shit he's gonna get me in trouble.

I got up from the bed as it was already late and Brad could knock on my bedroom door.

"I should go now, it's late," I tell him, putting on my skirt and top.

"If the clock would give us more time, I would be fucking you the whole time," He said again in a tempting voice.

I smiled at the thought of that and peck his lips before going.

I was about to jumped through his window when he said.

"See you tonight for the date,"

####

I was nervous and my heart was beating so fast. I just got dressed up. I wore the mom jeans and white tube top.