Chapter 51

It's The Connection We Can't Explain
-Unknown

Chapter 51

Celestia's Pov:

Once we were inside, we went to sit with the others and surprisingly Manuel was sitting with them.

"Where were the two of you?" Brad asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Ohh I knowww, your neck says it all and the lipstick mark on Jaden too " Manuel said, looking tipsy.

Everyone laughed except for Brad who looked as if he never made out with someone.

I took out my phone looking at what Manuel was saying about my neck when I saw the hickeys Jaden gave me.

I leaned to his ear and said.

"You fucking branded me with hickeys everywhere,"

"So that everyone's know that you belong to me,"

I also kinda did the same thing anywhere, leaving my lipstick marks on his clothes and neck.

"Mi chismosaaa, I missed you," Manuel came hugging me all of a sudden.

Oh my god he was drunk.

"Dios!! Get off me you're heavy," I screamed.

"All because of you," He faked cried pointing his fingers towards Jaden,  and went to the bar.

"I don't like the idea of him being so close to you," Jaden said, sounding jealous.

"Jaden he's gay," I said.

I saw his face relaxed when I said that.

"Really?,"

I nodded.

"And you two better get along with each other because there's no way I'm choosing between you two," I explained.

####

After like 30 minutes we got home, Brad took Manuel inside who was drunk af. I got into my room and closed the door.

I went to my windows calling Jaden, telling him I wanted to come over. I waited for like 15 minutes and Brad lights were off and jumped through my window to go there while Jaden helped me.

We stared at each other with lust filled in both our eyes. And I know we were both thinking the same things and we were waiting for this moment the whole night.

He took a step towards me, as I took a step back making my back touching his mirrors and kissed me

"Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you," His voice heavy with lust.

He removed my top and took both of my tits in his hand and slowly licked all around my nipple. I moaned instantly.

He got down on me as he yanked my skirt up around my waist.

"You're already wet, without me touching you," He says, raising his eyes to look at me.

I felt his hand touching the inside of my thigh and I let out a soft gasp.

I felt him rubbing me through my panties and moving them to the side, exposing my pussy.

I couldn't wait for him to tongue the hell out of me.

Suddenly his hungry mouth started devouring my folds. His tongue swirling around my clit. He inserted his fingers in me and started fingering me back and forth.

"Fuck!!," I moaned as he put one of my legs on his shoulder and he sucked on my pussy faster.

I felt my leg shaking and I grabbed on the side of the mirror. I wanted to cum.

"You won't cum until I tell you, this is what you get for teasing me the whole night," He said before his tongue swirled my folds again.

"Jaden-pleas--please," I begged.

He stopped me from cumming which felt like forever and finally said.

"Cum on my fingers Fresa," The exact words I needed to hear. And I cum, he brought his fingers to my mouth making me suck it and I licked the taste of me from his hand.

"Taste how fucking delicious you are," He rasped and he kissed me.

My hands found his jeans unbucking them. And he removed it alongside his boxers exposing his hard on.

He instantly turned me around so that I could face the mirror.

"I want you to watch how much I enjoy fucking that sweet pussy of yours," He whispered into my ears.

I heard him roll up the condom, his hands grabs my hips as pushed his tip in my entrance. I let out a moan.

I moaned as his every thrust rippled through me. He then started trusting faster, his hand then founding my neck from the front and he applied pressure as I plam the mirror.

"Ahh!!," I moaned and I was throwing my head back when he said.

"Keep your eyes on me baby girl or I'm stopping if you look away," He said, teasing me.

My eyes fluttered open as I kept my eyes on him. Looking at him in the mirror as he kept fucking me from behind.

"Look how good you're taking it... such a good girl," He whispered in my ears.

I cried out in ecstasy.

"I love your scream, the way you scream for me Fresa," He rasped in my ears.

I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me today.

Just then he cum. The sight of him from the mirror when he was cumming was just what I wanted to see. His face was sweaty, his hair messy.

We got on his bed and he cuddled me.

"You know how much I was thinking of fucking you in the skirt. You are my fantasy Fresa," He said softly.

"And you know how much I was thinking of you fucking me in front of that mirror," I said as my fingers were tracing his chest tattoo.

"I knew there was nothing innocent about you, my freaky girl," He said, kissing my head.

I smiled.

We kept talking until my eyelids fluttered shut but right before that darkness engulfed me I heard Jaden saying.

"You complete me Fresa,"