Chapter 26

She Was Magic, The Only I Could See
-Atticus

Chapter 26

Jaden's Pov:

Today was Elijah's birthday.

After school I got home. I was in a good mood when my mom just had to bring up fucking William.

"Your dad called today also," Mom said.

"My dad? I don't have one remember!," I just couldn't hear talking about that man.

"Jaden, I know whatever happened affected you but you have to get used to it now," She explained.

She continues.

"He said that he'll come by next week to visit us," She said softly.

I nearly spilled my juice on the floor.

"Mom, you've to be kidding me!!," I said, retaining my anger.

"Jaden we can't do anything, he's your dad and wants to see you, I can't just refuse him. And I don't want to argue about that anymore," She said before going to the garden.

If William is coming here it's for sure he'll go from here by ambulance.

I stormed to my room, put on some music and went to smoke on the rooftop.

After 20 minutes, I dressed up and went to Elijah's birthday party. I got there pretty early.

I was standing with the DJ, who was an old friend of mine when I saw Celestia coming in with Brad.

Fuck that dress she was wearing, I just wanted to take it off and thinking about our kiss.

She was looking divine.

She seemed like she was looking for someone and went to sit at the bar, even there it looked like she was searching for someone.

She better be searching for me.

I went to her.

"Were you looking for me Fresa?," I said seductively in her ears.

She turned towards me. If I said she isn't the most gorgeous girl here I'd be lying.

"You wish Jaden. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go because I need some dance," She said walking past me.

I smile, this girl is getting into my head.

I followed her inside, took a sit and saw her on the dance floor. The way she was moving her hips and ass. I needed to go to her.

I got behind her and wrapped my hand around her waist and whispered in her ears. I know she likes it when I do that.

"Dance with me Fresa," I said slowly gesturing that she move forward and back.

Her hands reached my neck pulling me down and she started grinding on me. She was playing a dangerous game.

She moved her hips. The way, freaky she was dancing on me I could even see her g-string.

Fuck.

I just wanted to fuck her right here on the dance floor.

"Why are you dancing like that on me? I said seductively.

"Like what," She said in a teasing way.

"Like we're in bed,"

"Maybe because that's what I want," She said. And fuck this was the only words I needed to hear.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

"Let's get out of here," I said while grabbing her hand leading her to the room.