Chapter 6

They Call You Strange But You Are Rare
-Siva Akash

Chapter 6

Jaden's Pov:

Fuck School.

Every single time they always have a fucking problem.

Just because I didn't attend Mr. Jackson's shitty class for the past two weeks, he told the principal like the fucking pussy he is.

I angrily walk to the principal's office when a girl bumps into me. Wrong fucking time!

"Hey I'm walking here!!! Watch where you are going!!," I angrily spat at her.

I didn't even bother looking at her properly. My mind was only going into the fucking principle's office and bust his head open.

Once inside I took a seat not even bothering to knock on the door before coming in.

"Mr Rizzo, this is very impolite of you coming inside without knocking," he says.

"Does it look like I care," I said mockingly.

"Young boy, I suggest you watch your tone with me. I'm sparing you this time because your dad was a good friend of mine."

Fuck my dad. Oh wait no he doesn't deserve me calling him dad. So fuck William.

He continues.

"I won't be giving you any severe sections. You'll just have to spend all of your free class arranging all the books in the library," he informed.

Did he fall and hit his head on the ground when he was a baby? I guess so.

"Okay," I said simply because I didn't want to deal with him anymore. And arranging these books is better than him giving me detention.

Fuckwit.

I stormed out of his office and headed to meet with the boys when Brittany stopped me. She started kissing my neck.

It's been a long time since I got laid. Now is the perfect moment. I shove her inside the nearest janitor with me.

"Get on your knees and suck my dick," I demand.

Without wasting any second she dropped to her knees. Taking my dick out she started stroking it. She licked it, sucked it.

Once she is done, I zipped my jeans and stormed out.

I know I left her hanging there. I bet she was thinking I was going to fuck her. But I didn't care about whatever the fuck she wanted.

It was not time for me to go to the library and for fuck sake I wanted to set the whole damn library on fire.

30 minutes passed by, I was done with rearranging the books on the shelves at the end of the library when I heard humming.

I saw a girl looking for a book. She wasn't just any girl but the girl I saw this morning. I may have not properly looked at her but I'm sure that's her.

I approached her to ask her name. She for sure is new here. I kinda heard some students talking about the new girl.

".... Fresa," she whispered while turning in my direction and again was gonna bump into me.

She stops instantly. And fuck, she was gorgeous. Hair as soft as cloud, the face of angel, eyes so deep, seductive and captivating that heaven must be gazing upon them for all eternity,

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking," she says innocently. Cute!

"Well Fresa I see you have a weird way of making me notice you," i smirked at her