Chapter 34

That Kind Of Smile That Would Be Cruel Not To Kiss
-Atticus

Chapter 34

Celestia's Pov:

After watching the splendid sunset with Jaden, I got out of the water to take a shower and Jaden also went at his place.

I took a shower and quickly put on a comfy short and tee.

The whole time I was showering my mind kept thinking of Jaden. I wanted to see him again.

I went to my window in the hope I'll see him. His windows were open but he was not in view.

I waited a couple of minutes, then I saw him passing by and wiping his hair with a towel.

"Jaden," I screamed loud enough for him to hear.

He stopped and gazed at me with  vacant eyes.

"Yeah?" He said coming closer to his window.

What was I supposed to tell him? Mierda I am nervous. We were never like that, it was always us arguing. This is new.

"Huh... I wanted... I want to go on your rooftop, can we go?" I said nervously.

"You want to go on the rooftop with me?," He asked with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Yeah with whom would I want to go," I said, averting his eyes.

What if he said no.

"Okay," He said.

"Okay?," I was so excited. He agreed to it.

"Yeah come on, you can come by the front door---,"

I cut him off.

"No, I'm coming like last time," I said running to the house attic.

I quietly went to the rooftop so that Brad and Dad wouldn't hear me. Once I was there I saw Jaden was already on his rooftop.

He gave me a hand and I jumped into his.

"I see you're quite in a good mood today," Jaden said, taking a seat and I sat beside him.

"Si," I simply said, not knowing what else to say. He was kinda the reason behind my good mood.

He took out a cigarette and lit it.

"Will you not let me try this time? " I asked. I just wanted to know how it feels.

"Hell no," He said, putting it to his mouth.

"You know it's gonna kill you right, you should stop smoking," I tell him, looking at his every movement.

He didn't say anything after that and exhaled the fumes.

I think I know what I'm gonna do.

Just when he inhaled one more time, without letting him have the time to exhale the fumes, I grabbed his face and locked my lips with his.

I know he was not expecting that.

The shotgun kiss is the best. The feelings of his kisses, I could get use to it.

I felt the taste of mint, coffee mixed with smoke.

I then felt it burn my lungs and I started coughing. So does he.

"Why would you do that? Are you okay?" He asked concern.

I nodded and inhaled deeply trying to restore my breathing.

"That was the only way to try it." I coughed.

"You know it's bad, why would you want to try it," Jaden said.

"See we are even , and if you don't quite, I'll do it again,"

He looked at me in an are you serious look.
If this was the only way to make him stop smoking I would do it again.

I turn my face admiring the moon and the city lights view you see from the rooftop.

And I felt the gentle breeze that blew my hair around. I didn't want to leave, it was the strangest feeling.

Spending midnights here with Jaden was precious. It was the only time we are both calm and actually enjoying each other presence.

But my damn stomach. Ruining the good moment.

"It's time for me to go because I'm hungry now," I said getting up.

"Well there is something here that you can eat," He said with a smirk as I faced him, those pretty eyes with a hint of mischief.

And I know exactly what he is talking about his dick. As much as the idea was tempting but no.

I shook my head and walked away smiling.

"Good night Jaden," I said, jumping to my rooftop.

"Good night Fresa, dream of me" He says with a wink.

Once I got into my room, I sprayed perfume on me and quickly brushed my teeth with mint-flavored mouthwash and went to have dinner.

When I was done I got into my room to go to sleep, but I just couldn't help thinking of Jaden. There were so many questions haunting me.

Why is he so much in my mind? Why does everytime I look at him something flutter my belly. Am I falling for him? No this can't happen. I said I would stay away from all this. And the main reason is that he's Brad's best friend.

I try not to look towards my window because I could see the lights meaning he's in his room.

I wonder if he's thinking about me the same way I'm thinking about him.

I decided to text Nessa asking her about what happen between her and Léo and why they kissed.

She told me he apologized and wanted to start afresh. She's undecided but I know very well she also wants to.

After texting her I looked one more time towards my windows. Jaden lights were off.

It's only in my dreams I do anything I want to do to him.

Joder!