Chapter 24

.... And Then I Met Him
-Unknown

Chapter 24

Celestia's Pov:

Once we reached upstairs in the room, the lights were dim, without wasting any second, he locked the door pushing me against it and locking his lips with mine with his hand grabbing my face.

His lips made me lose all of my senses.

The kiss was so not gentle it was passionate, possessive and full of lust. The way he was kissing me it's like he's been waiting for that the whole night.

He pulled me closer. I could feel how hard he was against me. And I was soaking wet.

He then lifted me, I then wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept on kissing me until we reached the bed.

"Do you know how much I've waited for this Fresa," He said, breathing heavily.

He moves away from me. I was still lying on the bed. He removed his shirt and I could see the v-line how perfectly shaped it was.

He got on his knees. His hand reached my ass and pulled me towards him and spread my legs.

"So beautiful," He said staring at me.

He pushed my dress up and ran his hand along my thigh.

"Fuck I can see how wet you are for me through your panties,"

He started kissing my inner thighs and his hands cupped my pussy. .

"Please! ," I moaned. He was teasing me and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Tell me what you want babygirl," He said while rubbing the fabric of my panties and looking me in the eyes.

My stomach fluttered when he looked at me.

"I... want you...to fuck me" He gives in that. He slid my panties aside and started rubbing my clit.

I let out a moan. He inserted a finger and started swirling his thumb around my clit. I let out a groan.

"Oh..." I moaned when all of a sudden I felt his tongue swirl against my clit.

He half bit, half sucked on my swollen pussy. I arched my back, panting. He started tongue fucking me while his hand found my breast.

"Jaden... I....," I moaned, feeling the electricity through my body. It felt amazing.

A tingling sensation goes throughout my body. The orgasm shakes me.

"You taste so good, I need to fuck you before I lost it.," He growls.

He then removed his pants alongside his boxer. Jaden Hayes was naked in front of me. I bite my tongue. My eyes traveled down his body to that forbidden zone.

And fuck, my eyes widened.

He was pierced. His dick was fucking pierced. That was the hottest thing I've even seen. Him pumping it while coming closer to me.

"You're pierced," I asked, a bit shaken because it is my first time and having it pierced may make it worse.

"Don't worry it's for your own pleasure," He said with a smirk while ripping the condom plastic before rolling it down his cock.

I panic, I don't know if he knows I'm a virgin or not.

"Jaden... I...I....," I said, my voice shaken.

"What is it Fresa?,"

"Mmmm...I...I have never done this before," I said, not knowing where to look. What if he rejects me?

He cupped my face making me look at him.

"Fuck Fresa if only you knew the thought of being the first man to be inside of you what makes to me feel," He said in a possessive way reassuring me.

He then kissed me and asked.

"Are you sure you want this?"

I nod.

"Words babygirl, words," He demanded.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me Jaden," I said looking in his light green eyes.

"Fuck you're driving me crazy," He said running a hand through his hair before positioning himself between my leg.

"If there's anything, tell me to stop but first I need to remove my pierce because it's your first time, it will hurt," He said, kissing me.

Looking at his dick made my heart beat faster.

"I....don't think...it will fit," I whimpered.

"Stop worrying, I'll make it fit," He said, rubbing his tip at my entrance.

That felt so good.

He started penetrating me and I moaned in pain and I felt my eyes watered.

"Jaden..it hurts," I said through pain.

"I know.. It will be okay, you can take it," He kisses my neck, my breast distracting me from the pain.

He sinks deeper and I felt something break. He then fills me with his dick. He started moving slowly.

"I loved how you bleed for me,"

"So fucking tight," He growls.

I needed more even though there was still pain. I wanted him to go faster and deeper. I gripped his back tightly.

"Jaden!" I gasp.

Suddenly he started doing it as if he read my mind. I moan, the sensation overcomes me.

"Oh..Faster," I moaned.

Just like that he started going faster. His mouth found my breast, he licked it, sucked it, and bit it.

"Oh My God!!!," I moaned louder, I could feel the orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna cum," Jaden says, breathing heavily.

Just like that he moans and cum. The sound of his moan was like music to my ears.

I saw traces of blood on the condom underneath me. I could feel it burning a little. He kissed me one more time and headed to the bathroom.

I just gave my virginity to my brother's best friend, Jaden Hayes.

I closed my eyes, all I could hear was my breathing and the far away music downstairs.

The opening of the bathroom door made me startled. Jaden was already in his jeans and shirt.

His gaze was so dark and intense. He doesn't say anything to me, I was hoping for an aftercare. Maybe a kiss or cuddling or just holding me.

He moved towards the door unlocking it.

"Are you going already?" I asked, stopping him. I felt the tightness in my throat.

"Yeah, I don't plan on staying in this room the whole night, you should also get out of here," He said before heading out.

I felt so embarrassed and used. I felt tears fill up my eyes. But right now was not the moment to cry.

I was the one to be blamed, why did I expect Jaden to stay when all he wanted was to fuck me. And that's what he does.

I quickly stand and wince because of the pain. I took a look at the bed, there was bloodstain.

I ran to the bathroom, pee and washed myself before quickly dressing up and going downstairs.

I was feeling like shit, my head was hurting. I just wanted to go home and cry myself to sleep.

I found Madi sitting near the pool.

"Did you see Brad?" I asked because I just wanted to go home.

"Yeah he'll be here in a few minutes. Are you okay?," She asked.

If only she knew what just happened.

"Yeah, I'm just tired.," I said, faking a smile.