Chapter 17

I Broke My Rules For You
-Unknown 

Chapter 17

Jaden's Pov:

I got home which was past 8 pm as i had basketball practice, i threw my bag on the bed and got into the shower. 

I took long in shower because I was fucking thinking about everything specifically Celestia. 

Just thinking about Tyler let along about fucking her but being near her makes me feel enraged. 

I usually don't give two shit if he fucks girl I've fuck but Celestia…there is no way he is getting his hand on her. 

It was just a game about teasing her that got out of control. The rule was broken and now I can't get her fucking out of my mind. 

After the long bath, I got dressed and decided to bandage my hand. 

That fucking shit was in my right hand making it difficult for me. 

"Jaden!," All of a sudden I heard someone calling my name. When I looked up I saw Celestia. 

I just wanted to be left alone and talking to her means she'll be asking questions about my hand for sure. 

So I decided to ignore her and went on the rooftop. The only place I feel having a little peace. 

I was still trying to bandage my hand when suddenly I saw Celestia on her rooftop walking towards the edge. 

What is fuck is wrong with this girl? 

"What the hell are you doing," I shouted

"I want to come there," She pointed towards me. 

Why does she want to get here now. I thought I was avoiding her. Now she wants to be in the same place as me.

She can even fall from here.

"Are you out of your mind. You can fall from here," 

"Give me a hand then" 

There was no way to argue with her. It looks like she made her mind about coming here.

I grabbed her hand and she almost fell. 

"Mierda!" she muttered. 

I grabbed her by my waist preventing her from falling. There is one thing for sure, I would never let anything bad happen to her. Besides she's Brad little sis.

"I'll never let you fall Fresa," I murmured. 

I was never gonna let her fall no matter what. 

Our eyes met. Her eyes were so deep and beautiful that my whole world was reflected in them. 

We stared each other. And if she keeps on looking at me like that I'll fucking forget that she's my best friend little sister, she's forbidden and I'm gonna kiss her.

So I decided to remove my hand from her waist. 

"Why are you here again? ," I broke the tension between us. 

"I just wanted to come see you,"

I wonder if Brad knows about her being here. I guess not or he would sure as hell come here with her.

"Are you missing me already," I smirked. 

"Not even in your dreams Jaden," she rolled her eyes. 

I would have been glad to give her another reason to roll her eyes.