Chapter 3

Breathing Dreams Like Air
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Chapter 3

Celestia's Pov:

Beep Beep Beep......

Noooo it's already morning. The annoying loud alarm... I hate mornings just as much as I love my sleep.

I'm obviously not a morning person and I don't like morning people...or mornings or people. Arghhhhh.

I looked at the time it was 7hr30. Shit I'm gonna be late. I need to rush to take a bath and get dressed.

I decided to wear a white button down and black high waisted ripped jeans along with my chunky boots. I did a half top bun as my hair is short.

I quickly went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Thank God, Brad usually cooks in the morning so I don't need to worry about waking up early.

"Your omelette and juice is on the table, shove it in your mouth before we're late," Brad say before grabbing his bag and heading to the garage.

I shoved the food quickly in my mouth. Firstly because I didn't want to be late on the first day and secondly not to piss Brad off.

When I was done I grabbed my bag and made my way to Brad's car which is a black Ferrari 812 gts. He always had a thing for sports cars and I wonder when I'm gonne get my car.

####

It took twenty minutes to reach Da Vinci university. Once inside the parking lot, I told Brad I was going to go alone and that he didn't need to accompany me.

I didn't want anyone to know I'm his sister yet as it's the first day and I didn't want them to already put any kind of label on me.

I started walking and I could already hear the blabbering of students. I reached the building where there were some students walking alone, some with their group of friends and some with their partners.

I felt a wave of relief when I saw that nobody was glaring at me as I was the new girl. Little did I know that once I stepped inside I felt hundreds of pairs of eyes staring into my soul. Maybe walking inside with Brad wouldn't have been such a bad idea.

"You'll be okay, you'll be okay just relax," I muttered to myself.

I tried to keep my cool and made my way to the principal's office to know about my planner.

I knocked at the door.

"You may come in," The principal answered.

"Good morning , I am Celestia Monroe, the new student," I introduced

"Brad's sister right?, please take a seat, here is your timetable," he handed me my timetable and started tapping something on his computer.

"Thank you," I took it from him.

"You're welcome, you can take a leave now as the first class will start anytime soon," he responded with a smile.

The bell rang for the first period so I looked down on my timetable. The first class was Literature and it was near the library.

As I was walking to my class, I looked around my surroundings which was very architectural, when all of a sudden someone bumped into me making me dropped the papers i was holding.

"Hey I'm walking here!!! Watch where you are going!!," that person rudely said, pushing past me.

"Pendejo," I muttered quietly.

But the time I was picking up my papers I could only see his shoes which were black sneakers.

I couldn't see his face but I know one thing for sure he is an asshole.

After picking up my timetable I rushed to my class and Gracias a Dios(Thank God) the teacher hadn't arrived yet.

Some students looked at me, some were minding their own business.

I couldn't decide where to sit. Should I sit alone or next to someone? After having a debate with myself in my head I finally decided to go sit next to a girl. She looks nice.

"Hey, is this seat taken? Can I sit here," I asked her nicely with a smile.

"Oh hey yes you totally can. By the way I'm Nesaa Baker," she introduced herself.

"I'm Celestia", I didn't want her to know about my last name yet just in case she knew about Brad.

"Are you new here," she asked.

"Yeah, I moved from Spain to come here
My dad stays here and my mom Spain so you I- ,"

"Good morning class," the teacher interrupted me.

"Today's class is about analyzing the character of Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing. You can work together with your partner sitting next to you. I'll be collecting the work at the end of the class. Good luck ,"

Nessa and I started discussing the topic and we also talk also about our other classes we have together and where we were gonna meet up at lunch.

I found out that Nessa is from America and it was her dream coming to this university which she luckily got it.

Just like that, time passed quickly and the bell rang for the second class.

"I feel like we're gonna be great friends," she said grinning at me.

"Totally", I agreed, grabbing my stuff to go to the library because I was free for the next class.

I got in the library and put on my airpods to listen to songs.

The song Strawberry Kiwi by Rauw Alejandro started playing. One of my favorites.

(That's the song on the cover of this chapter, do listen to it:)

"Tus besos saben a kiwi con fresa
Bajé y su juguito me tomé
Voy a hacer lo que pida mi alteza
Ella me tiene a sus pie', qué rica se ve
Encima 'e la mesa....."

While humming to the song I started looking for a book to read.

I felt a presence next to me as if someone to me but I kept on looking for the book. I thought maybe it's my imagination. Once i got the book I was singing quietly looking at the description.

"....Fresa," I sang while turning around to go to my seat when I was about to bump into the guy next to me.

Well I guess I'm clumsy af. Argh the second time of the day.

I instantly removed my airpod to apologize because it's obviously me who wasn't looking. But there was no way in hell I was gonna apologize to the asshole I bump into this morning.

"I'm sorry i wasn't looking," I said awkwardly looking at him.

And wow. His eyes were crystal green. Like summer leaves infiltrated with sunlight.

"Well Fresa I see you have a weird way of making me notice you," he smirked.

Damn! His voice.

Wait what, do I know him. I don't think. Maybe he thought I'm someone else.

"Huh, Who's Fresa? and it's the first time I'm seeing you," I uttered confused af.

"That's your name I just asked you," he responded, raising one eyebrow.

Ay, Mierda(Oh shit) he was truly talking to me and me being the idiota i was singing.

"There must have been a misunderstanding but my name is Celestia not Fresa,"I pointed out nervously.

He took a step towards me and smirked.

"Whatever your name is it doesn't matter.... for me you'll be Fresa," he smiled at me before disappearing.

What the hell just happened? Who was that guy? Why does something look familiar ?