Chapter 32

She Was My Little Wicked Wild In Her Eyes
-Atticus

Chapter 32

Jaden's Pov:

Once she was inside, I waited a little bit before following her because I didn't want Brad suspecting me.

I got inside, I think she went into her room because I couldn't see her.

I quietly went upstairs when I heard talking. I reached her door which was already open and she was talking on her phone.

The view she's been welcoming me since the beginning. God I don't know what to do if I don't have that booty.

That tattoo on her left cheek. I wanted to bite it. I was too deep fantasing about her untill I heard her say.

"Shut up Manuel, love ya bye,"

Who the fuck was Manuel and why did she say love you. Does she have a boyfriend? I don't think or else Brad would have talked about it.

I got into the room just when she turned around and she saw me. She was startled.

"Jaden what the hell.. you scared me," She exclaimed looking at me confused.

"Why are you in my room?,"

I took a step in and closed the door behind me.

The only thing that was in my head was to know who the fuck that was.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" I asked, my jaw clenched.

"None of your business Jaden,"

She really doesn't know who she is messing with right now.

I pushed her against the table blocking her from going, putting both of my hands on both sides of the table.

"Everything you do is my business. So you better tell who the fuck that was before I do it myself and you know very well I like talking with my hands." I said in a serious tone.

We were so close that I got distracted by her plump lips. I wanted my dick to fuck that fiercely mouth of hers.

"Why are you like that," She said, shaking her head.

I looked at her and down at her lips again.

"You basically said you don't give a fuck about me and-—

I couldn't control myself anymore around her. I cut her off by kissing her. She needed to know whatever I said was not true and I never meant to hurt her.

She threw her hand around my neck.

The taste of her lips. Delicious just like her.

I grasped her ass and squeezed it and untied her bikini top.

"I'm gonna show you how much I fucking care Fresa," I said in between kisses before capturing her breast with my mouth.

I started biting, tickling her nippes.

She let out a moan which made my dick hard.

'Oh...," She let out another moan.

My hands found her bikini thong, I pushed it aside and put a finger in her pussy.

I delved another finger and adeptly massaged her engorged clit.

"Fuck!! Jaden," She gasped louder when I started fingering her faster.

"Shhh babygirl, we don't want them hearing us," I whispered in her ears putting a hand on her mouth.

The thing between us cannot be known. Specially to Brad.

Her legs started shaking and she was about to climax.

"Please... I...," She said between moans.

"Yes, beg for it babygirl," I teased her. I loved seeing her desperate, begging for me.

"Please...Jaden.. I need to cum," She begged.

The words I wanted to hear.

"Cum for me Fresa," She then cum on my fingers and without wasting any seconds I licked my fingers.

I just could spent the whole day eating her out.

"You taste like heaven, just like fresa" (strawberry)

I could see in her eyes how she liked it. Me tasting her on my fingers.

She quickly put on her bikini top and said.

"You have a weird way of apologizing,"

"But you liked it though and the way you were screaming my name confirm I'm forgiven." I reponded.

She smiled and shook her head.

"Let's go from here before Brad starts asking about us," She said before quickly walking to the door.

Seeing her ass bounce like an avalanche when she's walking, I couldn't stop so I spank it.

"Joder!" She cursed.

"Love that tattoo. Didn't picture you with this type of tattoo," I said with a smirk.

"Guess you don't know me," She said.

I wanted to know everything about her.

When we reached downstairs I said.

"We should make it in use," I said referring to her ass tattoo as  winked  before going to the pool.