Chapter 49

She's Whiskey In Teacup
-Unknown

Chapter 49

Celestia's Pov:

It was Sunday and I woke up with a smile on my face because Brad and Jaden finally reconciled. And also because he accepted me and Jaden.

Wait what. Me and Jaden I don't even know what we are. Jaden doesn't date but he said he likes me. What does he plan on doing with me?

I just don't want to get my heart broken again.

I got downstairs and we went to the backyard when I heard Brad talking to Jaden who was in his backyard.

I smiled at them and sat down eating my fruit.

Just then I heard Brad calling.

"Listen, both of you, I'm going out and you'll be home alone Celestia. I don't want you two sneaking in. Besides, if you come here Jaden I'll find out." He said, sounding protective.

"Really Brad," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah I'm dead serious. I just want to see if Jaden don't wanna get only into your pants. I'm leaving in 10 minutes and we'll be back at 3 p.m. We need to go to tonight's party." He said before going inside.

Why did Brad had to warn us. I just wanted to to some things with Jaden. I can't get enough of him.

I turned towards Jaden.

"I was thinking maybe we could...," I say shyly. I am a little shy of using dirty language with him.

Was I going to say fuck. I felt my whole face heat up.

"We could what Fresa?" He smirked.

"Nothing," I said quickly going inside and I heard him chuckled.

After lunch I got into my room. The thought not meeting Jaden and not being able to do anything was killing me.

I wanted to feel his hands, his mouth on me.

Just thinking about that, made me feel a heat between my legs and I touched my thigh.

I was still in my thoughts when Jaden called me. I quickly accepted the call.

"Fresa...thinking of me," He said in a deep sexy voice.

"How did you know?" I said smiling.

"I know everything about you and also...every part of that body of yours," He said, teasing me.

"Come to the window, I want you to do something that you were about to do thinking of me,"

Did he read my mind? Or he saw me. Joder!

I did what he said and I saw him sitting beside  his window.

"If Brad wouldn't have said anything, you know what I would be doing right now," He asked.

"What," I said softly.

"I would be fucking you so hard that the neighbors would know my name,"

Mierda. Why was he torturing me. Not having him here was a punishment.

"But we're gonna play a game.. A game about who's the last one to cum," He said seductively.

I looked at him, both our eyes full of lust.

"Lay on your bed, put your phone to the side of the loudspeaker and close your eyes" His voice heavy with lust.

I got on the bed and my pulse began to race. He was that sin that always tempts me.