Thirty Seven

Thank you for 200 votes!^.^

His lips were soft and gentle, as everything he does were, barely press against my own. Yet, I was engulfed by that drowning sensation where every nerve in me seemed to be exploding. I couldn't do anything about it, I was enjoying that electrifying feeling.

I was stiff from head to toe, my body refusing to move. My mind was screaming more but my body wasn't responding to my wants. My fingers twitched, I wanted to so badly hold him or even touch him.

I was at the point where I would do anything just to close that small space between us. But when I finally gained that control to kiss Levi back, he pulls away. He left me breathless but also a bit disappointed by the shortness of his kiss.

I don't say a word, I only listened to his heavy breathing and the steps he took backwards. I look at him, his eyes wider than I could imagine and his face redder than a sunset. He looked anywhere but me, truly I found his flustered behavior intriguing but also cute.

"Levi—"

"Forget it," he spits while rubbing his head. "Look, that was something I—I shouldn't have done. So, forget, it." He was trying to layer his words with anger and aim it towards me but it all came out breathless and flustered. To me, it was like this was something he wanted to do. But he wouldn't admit it. "You can go now," Levi murmurs.

I had to smile, now I wasn't going anywhere. "You really think I can forget that?"

I regain the steps he took backwards. Now standing before him he somehow seemed smaller, his shoulders hunched together while he was trying hard to control his fiery blush.

"Yes," he hisses. "Forget everything, brat. That's an order."

"That's an order I can't follow," I purr. Levi shoots me a threatening glare that did nothing but make my heart skip a beat.

"You dare to defy me?" He demands in an authoritative voice. "I am your superior! Not following my order is like—!?"

I crash my lips onto his. God, he was being so annoying. He starts to stumble backwards but I grip his arm to hold him steady.

He tries to yank out of my grip but his strength wasn't all there. It was worthless for him to put up a fight. I relived that fleeting sensation and wished for more.

It was like a high I couldn't get enough of. Once I've tasted it, I wanted more and more. I had to catch my breath, even though I disliked the idea of unlatching my lips from his.

I finally pull away but only enough for us to share a breath. Like me, Levi was breathing heavily. His mouth parted slightly with his eyes hooded in desire.

My heart pounded relentlessly, I thought it would burst out of me. It wasn't enough for me to stay away. Even Levi, no matter how much he tried to hide it, his face was still inching closer to mine.

His nose brushes against mine ever so lightly. His hand felt hot against my skin as he cupped my neck.

"Emma," he breathes huskily. It brought my body into a shiver. "What are we doing?"

I smirk while brushing my lips against his. "Do you care?"

"Not really, no."

"Alright then, don't ask."

"You're such a brat," he scolds.

"I know."

He kisses me once more but this time, with much more heat and energy. He moved his hand to the back of my neck, pushing my head slightly downwards towards him. I had to scoff in the kiss, I did everything in my power to hold in my laugh.