Dom or Sub?:

Michael Myers:
Daddy Dom to the max! He's just not willing to be topped. He hates being a bottom because growing up he was always seen as a freak and looked down upon, and had no control over his day to day life. So the little controls you allow him to have, is something he appreciates greatly. 

Jason Voorhees:
He's a switch, but he loves to top, to see you under him, begging for me. He loves it. But that isn't to say he doesn't like being a bottom, be cause he does. He just prefers to be on top, but when he's a bottom he likes the way you run your fingers down his chest and the searing kisses of pure passion.

Leatherface:
Bubba is a dominating man. He's lived with Hoyt, Monty, Tex, Alfredo, Nubbins, AND Chop Top his entire life. And out of all his family he's the youngest, often being over looked and yelled at, being blamed for things he didn't do. The only one who didn't do anything like that to him was his momma. 

But even then his family was big and over bearing, giving him little control, and over stepping his boundaries. So you giving him control in such intimate action like this reassured him greatly. 

Ghostface:
Both of them are dominant, for Stu, it came more naturally to him. For Billy it more of a need to be in charge of something. He was in charge of very few things in his life, so you allowing him and Stu to be on control just made him so happy.

Norman Bates:
This man, is a full dom. He won't be a bottom, he hates it and has never found any pleasure in it. Growing up in an abusive household, he was always the lower life form. So being in control is something he's always craved and is so happy to have some sort of control.

Candyman:
Since Daniel was a slave when he was human, and not a killer, he was beaten starved and even cauterized all for misbehaving. So he of course had no control, like most of not all slashers it's something he craved, and in such an intimate action like sex having control is something obviously very important to him.