Asking their preferred pronouns

Mike Myers

"He/They, you?"

He smiled proudly at you.

Jason Borne 

"He/Him!''

Slowly turns to you and quietly asks "Did I do it right?"

Bubba<3

"Uhm He/Him...right (y/n)?"

Makes happy noises when you nod.

Billy and Shaggy

Billy:

"He/Him. What are yours?"

Shaggy:

"Oh! (Y/n) explained this to me! I know this!"

Big smiles

 "I'm trying out They/He! Thanks for asking! what are yours?" 

Sweetest baby Norman

"I like nouns! That's a weird question!"

He giggles for a minute and walks away, shaking his head, still laughing.

Should be called Bee-man, like for real WHY is it Candyman?

"Oh yes, I remember this. I use He/Him...? Right?''

Smiles and gives you thumbs up when you giggle and continues talking to said person.

Alien daddy #1

"You Oomans are so fascinating little one. But if you do one to know, my species not use pronouns, but you can use male pronouns for me."

Very informative and sweet. After he will walk towards you and carry off for a nice long soak.

Alien Daddy #2

"Pronouns are how you refer to someone yes? I have never been asked this, so, whatever male's use is fine. Now please excuse me, I must go off and fine a new set of lungs." 

very calm cool and collected, but also doesn't dwell on it. Moves on quickly.

The Boy

"Oh! I'm a boy so I use boy one's"

Sounds a little mean, but he doesn't mean to be rude. That's just how he explains things.

Hannibal 

"oh yes this had become quite a common question. I use He/Him. Is that how people say it?"

Nods and will continue about his day, making a mental note to do more research about the topic.