drawn closer:

Michael Myers:
Michael could tell you were nervous about something; but he wasn't sure what. "SO uh, my ex boyfriend is coming to get his stuff." Michael tensed and hugged you tighter. "I know Mike. I know. But he cheated and I'm over him. just please don't kill him, he has a new girlfriend. "So he left you, and moved on with a different woman?" He seethed, but on the inside he was happy he now had a chance to swoop in. "Yeah, and he'll probably bring her too." You grumbled snuggling into his warm grasp. "Come on, let's get you some new clothes. I think that if he sees you, he won't want to see this." He nodded and let you pull him into your bedroom. 

He had managed to get into some socks, boxers and gray sweats, the shirt decided to not fit. Which he was kinda glad, now you'd be able to see how strong he was, AND that meant you'd see how good he could protect you!
"Jeez Mike I didn't realize you looked like... that." You blushed, your eyes scaping over his chest.  

A car horn pulled you out of the awkward moment, along with a shrill giggle. "Great, he brought her." You sighed rubbing your face. "Well at least you have me." He whispered, smiling down at you.

Your ex, Brandon, banged on the door impatiently. Michael stood angrily and opened the door. "What?" He glared at the pair, well more his new girl. "I'm here for my stuff." He meekly spoke shrinking down.  "Fine. Come in." He grumbled stepping behind you, wrapping his arms around you affectionately .

"You moved on already?" He shrieked, not moving from the doorway. "So did you." Michael dryly noted. You nodded absently playing with his large fingers. "Now get a move on. I want you two out of my house as soon as possible." You glared, which got him moving. 

Jason Voorhees:
You didn't really let go, per say. But he carried you to his cabin, stealthily avoiding all his traps. 

You looked up with a sniffle, "I missed you JayJay.." You mumbled peeling yourself away from slightly. flinching at his grunt. He noticed, and sent you a look. "Just reminded me of my jerky ex. He wasn't really a talker he grunted most of the time. And when he got mad, he got...violent. If you catch my drift." Jason stiffened, who dare hurt his angel? "I guess I should start from when you died right?" He nodded, a little eager to find out.  "Well when you 'died' I threw myself in my studies, and eventually I decided to try and give love a try." Jason tensed and untensed. "And my first few were fine, I'm still good friends with them, they both just realized they were gay. They were nice enough to not string me along, but they don't call me as much, they're really busy." You paused taking a deep shaky breath.  "But Chad my latest ex, is abusive, and won't leave me alone. He beat me constantly, and severed me from my family and friends." 

Jason pulled you into his warm embrace. "So I came to say goodbye, and to hide for a little while, I never told him about this place, so I could hide." Jason nodded rubbing your back. You knew he was telling you he was proud of you.

Leatherface:
The day after your return, Bubba and yourself put away your clothes, shoes and toiletries, you were both sat on his plush bed, you decided to speak. "Can we spend the day together? I just want to tell you my story, there isn't much to tell but I still want to tell you." He nodded bouncing excitedly. "Okay, you still have my little garden right?" A happy nod. "Well we could make me some lunch together, and we'll have a nice picnic under a shady place. How's that?" He nodded pulling towards the kitchen

You both made a nice salad, two cold water bottles and a nice big sandwich for Bubba. He grabbed a think white blanket and led you outside hesitantly. You followed silently, padding along slightly behind him. 

He laid down the blanket and pulled you down happily taking his sandwich from your small hands. "So, my mom was born here and always called it a nearly abandoned boomtown, she said she was close with your family till she found out about your family's..secret. She left to Maine, and told me that the devil would come and drag me straight to hell if I came here as a kid." you giggled. "But I got curious, and came down and, you know the rest really." He nodded.  "But like my childhood.. I never really knew my dad, said he left when she found out when she was pregnant with me. But I grew up in the heart of Downtown Maine, the seafood, all the local businesses. Our apartment was small, two bedrooms one bathroom. But ya know it was my home. I had 3-4 good friends, and I was happy. But now with you I feel like I'm... home here. with you." He squealed and pulled you into a hug.

Ghostface:
Billy and Stu barley left your side since your return.  They walked to all your classes, waited for you outside the bathroom. They also had an arm around you at all times, well that or Stu put his sweater over your head. Luckily you weren't questioned since you weren't even in the state when Casey and Steve were killed.  "I missed you guys, you mumbled from Billy's tight grip, he and Stu snuck in your room to make sure you were safe. "We missed you too princess." Stu giggled from neck. "It was so hard I lived in that closet ya know. And she made it clear that I wasn't important to her anymore, I just made the money and cooked the food." You whimpered pushing yourself more into Billy. "Well I think you should know that you do much more than cook food and make money. You make people happy. You make us happy." Billy said stuffing his nose in your hair. "But let's not push aside that your cooking is the best cooking in the world." Stu said matter-of-factly, to which you giggled. "Are you guys gonna stay the night." Billy lied right through his teeth. "we will, but we need our house to think that we're there and asleep." You nodded, muttering an 'okay' as sleep slowly over took you.

The boys stalked out of your window meeting at Tatum's house knifes in hand, a wicked grin. Tatum and Sydney had been shit talking you, and that won't fly, not on their watch. Nobody talks down their baby.