Hes insecure- Creepers

Once again, he's an alien, one that hibernates for extended periods of time. 

So he's bound to feel like you're gonna leave him for someone who wasn't asleep for days  at a time. This has happened before, but he never said anything, because he knew you'd feel guilty about it. 

"Babi? Are you okay?" You asked hesitantly, placing your hands on his shoulders. "Yes of course I am darling, why do you ask?" He turned and pulled you into his chest, happily purring caressing your hair gently. You giggled up at the muscular alien who was staring down at you with a happy smile, that seemed kind of fake. Forced even. "It's just your smile. It's different than normal." You muttered, clearly embarrassed.

"Different?" He pondered, on the outside he appeared confused, but on the inside his heart dropped. He hadn't realized just how observant you are. "Yeah it seems.. a little forced, because ya know your regular smile is bigger and it makes your eyes crinkle a little, and your eyes aren't crinkling like normal, and you don't look like you're about to start laughing, like you usually do. Is something wrong?" 

'My lord she's observant.' Creepers thought, almost ready to cave. But he couldn't, you'd get that guilty look on your face, where your eyebrows would furrow and your eyes seemed to get bigger and they fill with tears if it was bad enough. Your lips would quiver and you'd you cover your face with his hands. 

He hated that look. He liked it when your eyes would twinkle and you'd laugh so hard your face was so red you looked sick. So he refused to cave in. "Nothing that you need to be concerned about, it's a small thought, a bug I will kill. Don't worry Darling. Would you like me to go get some fresh Salmon for dinner, I do think we have some asparagus and potatoes left?" He inquired. "I think we have some lemon and dill to make a Sause, I saw a recipe the other day that sounded good. So yes please?" You excited smiled running to the fridge, he laughed and and followed you. 

"We do have Dill, but I need to go out and buy a couple lemons. So you go get the salmon I will get the lemons. Be back soon! Love you!" You said giving him a quick peck on the lips before running out. He slumped but followed flying off to the nearby steam where he could easily find salmon.

When you returned you saw your lovely boyfriend had cut up and deboned the fish he caught. "I have returned with the lemons!" You called walking briskly into the kitchen. He giggled and turned his head over his shoulder with smirk. "Welcome home my love. I've deboned the fish and started the grill up for the asparagus, and the potatoes have also been started. I will leave the rest to you my love. I need to be alone with my thoughts. I'll be back for diner. I promise." He cooed hugging you from behind nibbling your ear lobe briefly before swooping out the door. 

He was not home for dinner infact he had been too lost in though to realize it was dark and the stars were glistening. He frantically stood up and flew home, hoping you weren't upset, but he knew you were.

He slowly opened the door and there you were sitting in the plush recliner staring at the front door. "You said you'd be home to dinner. But dinner was ready 5 hours ago." You coldly spat glaring at him.  He shrunk  down and meekly sat across from you. "I know I apologize little one, but I just got lost in thought. Please don't be mad at me." He begged.

You sighed and rubbed your face. "Babe I cant not be mad at you. I was promised that we would have a nice dinner together, maybe have a bubble bath and cuddle on the couch and watch some movies, maybe we could have had sex! A nice romantic evening. But-" You paused  and wiped the angry tears from your eyes. "But you weren't there." You whimpered. He strode over to you quickly and pulled you into his grasp. "Did you eat my love?" He whispered, to which you shook your head. "I kept them warm though. So maybe If I was still up we could still eat together." he laughed lightly and set you down on the couch. "I'll only be a few minutes." He muttered striding over to the oven and pulling out your plates and briskly walked back over to you. "We can still eat together. And have a bath, but then you'll be too tired to do anything else." You nodded smiling up at him happily, digging into your salmon.

After a lovely dinner that was filled with a light conversation and giggles. he spoke after he returned from washing your plates, "I think we could still have that bath if you'd like to?" You nodded, slightly sleepy. "Can it be a bubble bath?" He nodded "Lavender?" You nodded standing up stretching your tense muscles. 

After he drew your shared bath he gently pulled you into the bathroom shrugging his clothes off, you followed suite. 

"So why were you gone for so long?" You gently asked laying your head on his chest. "I was just worried. That you would have found someone who doesn't sleep for days at a time. I mean, I can't be there for you. You are so brilliant and radiant, and I" he sighed and rubbed his face with wet hands. "I just worry you don't need me because you love someone else, someone who's not me." He whispered feeling pathetic. You looked up at him through thick lashes and laughed quietly. "Baby, I love you. Did you know that when you're asleep I like to life your arm and have you hold me?" You giggled, hugging him closer. 

"Feelings are such silly things." He sniggered, to which you hummed in agreement. "I know!" You cried out. "Can we go to bed soon?" You whined, sleep nearly overtaking you entirely. "Of course bunny.''