Chapter 32: The Final Day

Everyone

3rd Person POV

For the final day, there was a graduation for the graduating seniors. And at the end of every graduation, there's a celebration. Similar to a prom, they had a queen and king. None of the seniors could vote for each other,  so it was all left to the younger years.

After the principal gives his speech about having his seniors graduating from school and how proud he was, the dance was right after. Parents left with their kids who didn't want to be there... or they stayed here for the party.

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Annie stayed around each other, following Erwin, Levi, and Hanji, since the field trip. The freshmen looked up to see their senior students. And instead of acting all proper around them, everyone treated everyone as close friends... and no one got angry about what kind of students they were.

Reiner and Bertholdt were too busy sitting under the gym's bleachers, just kissing with no one in sight. Their hands intertwined with each other as they kissed. Darkness engulfed them... where they remained hidden and out of sight. The music blasted loudly over their voices that spoke their love.

Not afraid to show off their dancing skills, Sasha and Connie took the floor. Though their dance moves weren't that professional, they enjoyed it as the fast song played. As soon the song played its final tune, they kissed. Everyone clapped, whistled, shouted as they completed their final act. When they pulled away, they smiled, their hands intertwining with one another.

Jean and Marco were too busy sitting on the bleachers, sipping their punches. Though the music blasted over their words, they knew their love for one another. Occasionally, they would lean forward, kissing, proving the world that they belonged with each other... and no one else to intervene.

Historia and Ymir were too busy eating snacks, where they didn't want to make a scene or anything. Though they waited for the vote for the queen and king of the graduation party. Only Historia wanted to see if her vote counted for the ones she wanted to be king and queen. Over the field trip... she saw that they loved each other very much... caring for another... she prayed that they would win.

"So!" Eren shouts as they walked past the snack bar. Thinking he could be stealthy, he swiped a chocolate chip cookie from the snack stand.

Mikasa sighed, knowing that she caught him. "Eren, it's free. No need to be all sneaky like that, okay?" She teases him after he takes a bite into it. "Besides, what were you trying to say?"

Groaning, he brushed the crumbs off his hands. Once Levi took a glance, inside his mind, he wanted to shout at him, "You dropped crumbs on the floor! Mice would eat it up!" But, he withheld his statement, growling softly.

Hanji heard it, so she whispers into his ear, "Come on... you gotta be happy. Smile... for me, okay?"

Taking a deep breath, he nodded, smiling a real smile. "Anything for you, Hanji..." He says as he takes Hanji's chin. Slowly pulling her down for a kiss, Eren shrinks back. In his mind, he remembers when he kissed Mikasa...

"Was it in my head? Why would I even have feelings for her..." He questions in his head as he watches Mikasa. She looks forward, having that hidden smile inside herself, waiting for the perfect time to smile. "So, Levi, Hanji, Erwin, you guys are leaving, huh?"

The young couple stayed silent as they were too busy kissing each other. Erwin rolled his eyes, looking for his girlfriend, Jasmine. "Yeah... hey, we're counting on all of you guys to be nicer to younger kids, like we were to you guys."

Armin stared at him, a smirk appeared on his face, "We didn't know who you guys were until the field trip. So... technically, we never really knew you that well, Erwin."