Chapter 19: Field Trip Information

Levi, Hanji, Erwin, Eren, Armin, Mikasa

Erwin's POV

Class president... and I had to inform my class. Levi and Hanji was here as well... when I see Levi staring into her eyes, it enrages me. A week after the dance and that Hanji won't look at me in the eyes. She would stare at me with angry, intense ones, forcing me to stay away.

Standing in front of my science class, I cleared my throat, wanting attention. The class fell silent. "As you may know, the school field trip to an island is in 3 weeks. In your school emails, I have sent you your group members. It will be composed of seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen. Extra details in the email we have sent you. Hope you could make it."

"Thank you, Erwin." Ms. Anderson says, setting me back to my seat. "Now, back to the subject-"

*   *   *

Levi's POV

"It's that trip you wanted me to be your roommate, right?" I ask Hanji, nudging her to grab her attention.

She nods, "Yeah. Hey, you wanna check out who we got in our group?!" Her eyes were shining. Now, there's the trouble-maker I always wanted to see.

"Yes please."

We went onto Hanji's laptop, since it was the only one we could use. We opened two different tabs for our emails, to compare who we got. Most likely, we were gonna be in the same group. Under Hanji's email, we clicked on the link to see the other members that were a part of hers. Luckily, my eye catches my name under her group.

Hanji smiles, "Yes. We're together." She whispers. I wanted to smile, but I would be caught by Ms. Anderson if I did. She was always catching me in the act.

"Let see who else we got."

"Erwin..."

"Tch, obviously. He wants to stay near you. Who else?"

"Petra... Oluo... Ymir... Historia, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie."

"Huh..." Looking at the list, next to their names, they had their title. Obviously, I know that Petra and Oluo were juniors... but the rest... they were freshmen. Really?! "Freshmen..." I whisper to her.

She smiles, "Hey, at least we can hang out with some new people. You know, get along with other people. You need other friends, okay? Don't rely on me as your only friend."

Chuckling softly, she knew how to stab me in the heart. "Okay, fine-"

"Distracted, are we?" Ms. Anderson calls out to the both of us. "I don't mind flirting in any kind of way, but I do mind when it happens in my class when I'm teaching."

Once more, the class was laughing as we got called out. I stared down at Erwin, seeing him grin as well. Of course, his evil plans. At this point, I want to punch him in the face. Sighing, I had to apologize. Why fight over the teacher when it was my fault? "I'm sorry, Ms. Anderson."

"Don't let it happen again."

"I won't."

*   *   *

Eren's POV

"We're home..." I say as we walk into the door after a long day at school. Mom was cooking dinner, as usual. And Dad was out on one of his trips to the hospital...

Mom looks towards the front door. "Ah, had fun at school?"

"Eh..."

Mom suddenly puts her things down, "Oh, I forgot about something."

"What's that?" Mikasa asks as she sits at the island in the kitchen.

"I got an email from your school emails. Something about a field trip to an island. I think it would be cool."

Jumping onto a stool, I leaned forward to hear Mom's next words. "Is it just us?"

"No... you'll be in a group of older students. But, Armin and Annie are in your group."

Upon hearing their names, at least I'm not alone... not just with Mikasa. "Who's the older students?"

Mom looks into her laptop, "Um... I don't recognize them... but okay. The seniors are... Levi, Hanji, and Erwin." Where did I hear their names before? It sounds... familiar... "Juniors are... Petra and Oluo..." Same thing. I heard their names before... but I never met them before.

"Are there any more freshmen?"

"The rest are freshmen. Um... Historia, Ymir, Connie, Sasha, Jean, Marco, Reiner and Bertholdt. That's it, including you and your other friends."

Why did it seem that I know those other kids? But... I haven't- except Connie, Sasha, and Jean. We met them on the first day... sometimes, seeing her with all that food in the bag during class still made me jealous... that food freak!

"Anyways, go and start your homework, Eren and Mikasa. Then, we can see about you guys going to the island, understand?"

Smiling, I wanted to go. "Yes!" Man, they never gave us any more details than it was an island with very important history to mankind. Now... it makes me wonder, why was this place so important?