𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #129

"Wow, you're pissing me off... You said the same thing before, Tomioka. You making fun of us?" Sanemi growled out, sneering at the Water Hashira with a tense smile.

Kanroji immediately became worried, trying to keep the peace between the Hashiras, as they would be fighting a war together, "N-No fighting, you guys! Let's be..."

Sanemi ignored Mitsuri, standing up and preparing to strike Tomioka, who seemed blissfully unbothered, "Hold it, fuckwad!"

"Kyaah! No no no!" Mitsuri stood back to back with Tomioka, as if to shield him from Sanemi's wrath, or death itself.

Right as Sanemi had attempted to grab onto Tomioka's haori, he paused immediately. Himejima slammed his hands together, the sound of prayer beads hitting each other creating a screeching sound, the Stone Hashira waited a moment.

Miyake tilted his head impatiently at the Hashira, the powerful and overwhelming aura he emitted ceased all friendly-fire between the Hashira, causing Mitsuri to let out a relieved breath.

Miyake narrowed his eyes, unaffected by Himejima's display of authority, "Amane-Sama just left, and this is how you treat her words? As if they mean nothing? How shameful. Don't you ever disrespect the lady of this house."

"Take a seat..." Himejima spoke calmly, yet everyone knew it was an order rather than a suggestion, "Let's talk a bit more... I have a proposition."

"Himejima-San, if I may. The demon slayer marks are dangerous," Miyake stated seriously, "while it will help us in battle, many of us won't live long after using it. It's best to avoid it for now and rather, work towards getting to the break of it's power."

Sanemi growled, yanking Tomioka's haori, "Just because Tatsuo-Sama stopped me, doesn't mean anything, I won't hesitate to beat your ass." he mumbled under his seething breath.

Tomioka pondered for a minute, what would Miyake's demon slayer mark look like if he had one? Does he already have one?

Miyake looked amongst his fellow Hashira, "Try to get as close to using it without actually using it. That way, you can live to see the end of Muzan. I am aware that no one has gotten the chance to use it yet, and we should keep it that way, you hear?"

"Hai."

---

"Haganezuka-San! So you're feeling better now? That's great!!" Tanjiro sat straight up in bed, a giant grin on his face radiating kindness within the butterfly estate.

The swordsmith didn't move, unable to say anything as he seemed to sweat through his mask. Haganezuka held out a sword for Tanjiro to take, still not saying a word as he huffed a bit.

"Ah, the sword." Tanjiro smiled, "Thank you very much."

Tanjiro froze, realizing something, "Eh.. is this Rengoku-San's hilt?" The young boy felt over the sword's fiery hilt, confused as to why he was getting it when Rengoku wasn't dead.

The kakushi sighed, bowing her head at Tanjiro, "It seems the Sound and Fire Hashira were forced to retire due to their injuries, or rather, Miyake's orders. By Rengoku-Sama's request, you have inherited the hilt."

Tanjiro nodded slowly, Miyake and him had discussed such matters beforehand and Miyake actually asked the younger slayer for advice on how to approach the passionate Hashira's and how to convince them to retire. It wasn't hard to convince Uzui at all, since he already planned to retire and they now had a baby.

Rengoku, on the other hand, was a whole another story that will probably never be mentioned in a future chapter solely because of it's viewer rating which is above R.