二十七𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷二十七

(SEASON TWO YOU FUCKERS! WE FUCKING MADE IT, BLOODY HELL THIS TOOK FOREVER)

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Flame Hashira Rengoku Kyōjurō
W/C: 3007

"UMAI!" Rengoku ate another spoonful of his noodles, "UMAI!"

Miyake picked at his food, he sighed and rose his chopsticks to Rengoku's mouth, "Umai."

Rengoku eats the noodles, his eyes sparkling, "UMAI!"

Miyake smiled calmly, his eyes noticed a demon slayer coming up to the two Hashira, his face hardened into one of dismay. How dare the interrupt his time with his Kyōjurō?

"Flame Hashira, God Hashira, forgive me for interrupting your meal together." They bowed.

Miyake scoffs while Rengoku smiles and points to the empty chair across from them, "Okay! Take a seat here. Mister, bring this young man the same thing I'm having!"

The slayer tilts his head, "Are you sure it's okay?"

Rengoku smiles, "Of course! I'll have another bowl myself! Do you want any more, Miyake?"

Miyake shakes his head and the shop owner smiled brightly, "You sure eat with gusto, don't you? Just sit tight."

When the owner leaves the slayer leans in to whisper to the Hashira's, "Flame Hashira, your work last night was stellar. God Hashira, your breathing style is beautiful."

Miyake glared at him.

"No. It was after the demon fled, after all. How's the injured woman doing?" Rengoku asked, worried for the woman who was injured last night.

The slayer gulps at Miyake's state, "Ac-According to the doctor, her wounds won't leave her with any scars."

Miyake nods slightly, "I see. Good thing she got treated early."

Rengoku nods in agreement, the slayer's eyes start to sparkle with admiration, "Yes. It's thanks to your two's heroics!"

The owner comes back with two bowls of noodles, placing them down, the slayer bows his head, "Thank you for the meal!"

The owner places another plate in front of Miyake, Miyake furrows his brow, "What's this?"

"That's my treat."

Miyake looks down to the amazing looking tempura on the plate, before he can thank the owner, Rengoku beats him to it.

"Appreciate it!"

The slayer eats a full of his noodles, "Ah... Umai!
Mister, I bet you'd really thrive if you set up shop in Ueno!"

The owner narrows his eyes, "What do you know about it?"

Rengoku finishes his bowl of noodles and glances at the owner, "Mister, how's business these days?"

"Well how's it look to you?"