三十𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀三十

Chapter Thirty: InsultW/C: 1277

W/C: 1277

"Zenitsu! Wake up! Wake up, Zenitsu! You have to wake up!" Tanjiro screams after his friend, he turns to Inosuke, "Ah... Wake up, Inosuke! Please! Inosuke!"

Miyake hears Tanjiro's voice and momentarily Let's the man go, he stands up and looks at the boy and Nezuko, "Ah, Tanjiro.. you can't wake them up simply by yelling at them."

"Hai.. Aniki.." Tanjiro sulks, he glanced down at Nezuko, "Ah... There, there... Sorry, okay? Thanks. You did a great job, Nezuko."

Miyake smiles before dropping it and rushing forward to protect Tanjiro from the girl who was previously attacking Rengoku. She pushed the needle against Miyake's arm, but he didn't budge.

"What are you doing?!" Tanjiro screams out, cradling Nezuko in his arms.

The girl'a face contorts into one of anger and disappointment, "Get out of our way! Thanks to you guys, we won't be able to have dreams!"

Miyake crushed the needle in her hands, she gasped, "How are you supposed to dream if you're dead?"

The girl huffs and notices that the man who was attached to Zenitsu wakes up, "What do you think you're doing? If you're awake, you'd better help us out!"

She glared at the man, "You may have tuberculosis or whatever, but if you don't do your job, I'm going to tell him, and then he won't show you any dreams, you hear me?!"

Miyake's eyes widened, he dropped his hand and solemnly looked at the man, "You're sick?"

Tanjiro firmly eyes the three desperate people, "I have to go fight now! Aniki, can you take care of these people?"

Miyake nods, breaking out of his saddened vision and watched as Tanjiro left. Tanjiro's kind eyes looked back for a moment, "You want to stay inside a happy dream, don't you? I know. I wanted to stay inside my dream, too. If only this was the dream..."

Nezuko runs up to her brother and hugs him with creased eyes, Tanjiro smiles and takes Nezuko's hand, and they run to the next train car.

Miyake turns back around and faces the three people, the girl attacked him first. Miyake side stepped and knocked her unconscious from her nape. Miyake wanted to leave the sick boy for last, so he went for the other boy and knocked him out.

The sick boy shakes in fear at Miyake's tall figure, as Miyake steps closer the boy falls down on his butt, he furiously scoots back. As the boy gets cornered at the back of the train car, Miyake kneels down in front of him. The boy gulps and trembles.

Miyake frowns deeply and raises his hand, the boy shudders, expecting the worst. The boy melts in comfort when a gentle hand is placed on his chest.