~kimetsu academy~

His pierced tongue rolled along the inside of my mouth. God, Miyake knew exactly what he was doing. His hand ran into my red-orange hair, pulling on it and forcing my head back.

As my beck craned, Miyake's lips began trailing down my neck, sucking on my skin and bruising my collar.

"Hmmm~ Kyō... I love you..."

My breath hitched, and I groaned out, "I love you too... Miyake..."

●~●

"No running in the halls!! If you run into Tatsuo-Sama- I'll kill you!"

Inosuke grumbled, laughing maniacally, "Then try and catch me!"

Passing by the art room was Mr. Shinazugawa chasing Inosuke, both technically breaking rules at the moment.

And just as Sanemo threatened, Tatsuo was rearing the corner with a drink carrier in hand. As he walked into the danger zone Inosuke jammed straight into his chest at full speed.

Sanemi's brow twitched as rage fueled inside his soul and seeped into his fists, he punched Inosuke in the back of the boys head, causing the student to fall face first to the floor.

Miyake looked down at his suit, which was now drenched in hot coffee. The skin on Miyake's neck burning a furious red, the scorching coffee obviously have burnt him.

The vice principal frowned, "Kagaya's coffee..." Miyake furrowed his brow in disappointment, "I failed."

Sanemi stomped on Inosuke's hip, "Apologize to Tatsuo-Sama, right now! Or I'll gut you like a fish!"

"Eh, Mama?"

Miyake then looked away from his spilt coffee and realized the one who ran into him was Inosuke, a boy that he had brought furthest under his wing.

Miyake sighed sadly, "Go to detention, Inosuke... Mr. Shinazugawa, please return to your duties."

"Hai!"

Inosuke frowned, the ears on his boar head dropping like a sad puppy, "I'm sorry, Mama!"

Miyake waved his hand, "Go to detention, we will talk later."

■\■

Within the teachers lounge, Miyake sat at Rengoku's desk, the teacher wrapping up his neck and arms.

"How did you get these burns?" Kanae asked softly, helping Rengoku patch the burns.

Miyake frowned, "I was delivering coffee to Kagaya-San and a student ran into me."

"It was that damn boar kid!" Sanemi growled, "Spilt the coffee all over Tatsuo-Sama...!" He grit his teeth.

Miyake sighed, craning his neck back further when the ceiling started to shake. Giyuu blinked.

"Uzui's at it again."

Rengoku laughed, his hands steady as he wrapped the last bandage around Miyake's neck, "Yep. Art is an explosion! Seems like it is, anyway."

Miyake felt like a mummy, "This is bullshit."