If Miyake Was A Girl For 24 Hours | 4 & 5k special

(2216 Words)

Rengoku laughed out loudly, walking next to Miyake during a mission with a mysterious demon they had yet to find. Rengoku looked up to Miyake, the tall male already fondly gazing down at him.

Miyake smiled at his love he had yet confessed to, "Kyōjurō... I forgot.." he laughed out softly, "What are the details of this demon again?"

"Well apparently, a demon had sent a letter to Master that he was in town." Rengoku hummed, "He said to send us two, so let's be aware and careful!"

Miyake nodded slowly, looking back ahead at the dirt path, kicking his shoes slightly against the dirt, "It's so weird... that this demon wanted to see us two..."

Rengoku kept walking, shaking his head in affirmation as he looked ahead at the sky, "That means we need to be extra careful! Night is soon to arrive, let us hurry!"

{*}

The 'demon' sighed boredly as he waited for the Hashira's to show up any minute now, "Damn.. what's taking them so long?"

As the night's shadow started to grow against the earth, and as the sun said goodbye to the gracious days, some went to sleep in the little village. Others stayed awake and awaited the bustling sound of parties to erupt in the night.

This 'demon' lay lazily against a random fence, waiting for the Hashira's, since he likes to cause some drama.

"Miyake! I have found the demon! Lurking lazily on the floor!" A booming voice spoke up.

The 'demon' pursed his lips and slowly got up, finding himself to be taller than the Flame Hashira, "Well.. so much for those sleeping people."

Miyake nodded in understanding, "My exact thought."

"I would say not to converse with a demon, but it looks like this was a false call!" Rengoku smiled tensely, "Let's head out Miyake!"

Miyake shrugged at the young man and turned to follow after Rengoku, "Oh well."

"Wait! I have to talk to you guys!"

Rengoku turned around, his lips thinning into a curious pout, Miyake blushed madly at Rengoku's cute face.

"Okay simps.. my name is Casey.. aka. Author-San.. so let's get this straight.."

Miyake snorted out a laugh, Casey rolling his eyes as he stepped closer to Miyake. He forgot how tall he made the Hashira, Casey standing only at 6'...

Miyake tilted his head, Casey smiling mischievously and grabbing Miyake's wrist, "I'm here to cause some amazing trouble."

Before Miyake could make a snark remark, a bright purple light encapsulated itself around the God Hashira. Casey immediately getting bombarded by the Flame Hashira.

Casey screamed out in surprise before gasping as Rengoku's blade came dangerously close to Casey's neck, "Hey hey hey! You can't kill me or you guys die too!"

Rengoku narrowed his eyes into a a glare, Casey smiled nervously, "What did you do to Miyake?"

Casey smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, "I don't know, look and find out."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Rengoku slowly looked behind him to no longer see Miyake there, but a woman, "What did you-"

Rengoku turned back to where Casey was, finding the strange young man not there any more. Rengoku cursed under his breath and stabbed at the ground where Casey was, before regaining his smile and turning to the mystery woman.