十 𝑻𝑬𝑵 十

Chapter Ten: Together ForeverW/C: 2033

W/C: 2033

Tanjiro swiped skillfully, successfully slicing Yahaba's head. Though the fight was definitely not over. As the demon's head lolls on the dirty ground, he calls out in anger.

"Ngh! Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was bring him your head to win his approval!  I will never forgive you, ever!" Yahaba grimaced as the small specs of dirt and grime sizzled into his skin like rubbing chalk on your fingers, "Rubbing my face in the vile dirt! I will take you down with me!"

Miyake flinched at those words, hairs on end and body on guard as the Hashira's eyes widened when those blazing arrows marked themselves all over Tanjiro's body.

Tanjiro panics, and swings full force towards one of the trees. Before he hit it, Tanjiro used a breathing style, but instead he ended up hitting the ground.

Miyake rushed over immediately, wrapping his arms around Tanjiro's shoulders and holding him tightly in his arms. Miyake whispered soothing words into the panic stricken and exhausted Tanjiro.

"It will be okay, my Tsuguko..." Miyake said in a hushed voice, trying to use his own physical strength to avoid most of the hits.

He never wanted to use that disgusting breathing style in front of all the people he acted about, he hated it. He would rather take all the blows then easily defeat the demons arrows with a single swipe of his breathing style.

Tanjiro grabbed at Miyake's haori, trying to push the Hashira off of himself, he yelled and cried out to Miyake.

"Miyake-Kun! Stop! I am hurting you!! I can defend myself against the attacks, please let go!"

Tanjiro could've sworn he saw the most beautiful and lovely golden blood drip from Miyake's shoulder and bleed into his uniform. The blood was almost as golden as the sun, as he was slammed back into the mansion. Up in the air, and back down to the ground.

Miyake smiled at Tanjiro, "Shhh. Just rest for now."

"Stop!! Please Miyake-Sensei!"

{*}

Yushiro stands before Sasumaru, not an inch of fear on his face. Though a rattlesnakes drip of venom in his tongue. The demon giggles childishly, her voice peaking like a flute.

"Hahah!!!" Heavy and dirty dust is stirred up as she bounces the Temari, and starts throwing them at Yushiro through the clouds.

Yushiro 'tsks', "Ridiculous! It's child's play for me to dodge all of these simple linear attacks. Finding you will be easy as well."

Sasumaru grins excitedly as Yushiro completely disappears from her vision, "Heh. Same goes for you! No matter how well that concealing spell works, I will always find you!"