四 ғᴏᴜʀ 四

Chapter Four: Final SelectionW/C: 5200

W/C: 5200

Tanjiro explained to Miyake how he defeated Sabito, how he used his great senses to detect the opening thread. When he fights, he can use his smell to find the thread.

Miyake ignored the Sabito part...

Miyake smiled pridefully, impressed and proud with his Tsuguko, he pat Tanjiro's head, "Good job, Tanjiro."

What Tanjiro failed to mention, was the conversation he had with Urokodaki that followed his impressive win.

"I had no intention of sending you to the final selection. I couldn't see another one of my children die, I was sure you wouldn't have been able to slice this boulder." Urokodaki looked ahead, "but..."

Urokodaki did not bring up Miyake, though it was him who essentially let Tanjiro into the Final Selection.

Urokodaki gently pat Tanjiro's head, "Well done, my boy. Tanjiro, you are truly a very remarkable kid."

Miyake gleamed as Urokodaki prepared the festive dinner. Tanjiro was in shock.

"Wow! What's the occasion? There's so much food!"

Miyake smiled, as Urokodaki answered him, "You have finished all of your training, so, we shall celebrate."

"Man, Urokodaki-San, if I would've known you were so excited to get rid of Tanjiro, I would've trained him myself. JESUS CHRIST- PUT THE FUCKING PAN AWAY!"

Tanjiro nervously chuckled as he scooted away from the two. Urokodaki held a pan that was searing with boiling oil, as he threateningly held it closer and closer to Miyake, the Hashira scooting on his butt waving his arms in front of his face.

"AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BEAT MUZAN WITH THAT PUNY ATITUDE?!"

"LISTEN HERE BITCH- wait wait wait!" Miyake jumped like a cat, attaching himself to the ceiling, Tanjiro paused.

'Huh?'

Miyake ran behind Tanjiro, "FINISH SO WE CAN GO TO BED! You know what!!! I no longer want to stay the night here, you are going to kill me in my sleep

Miyake ran behind Tanjiro, "FINISH SO WE CAN GO TO BED! You know what!!! I no longer want to stay the night here, you are going to kill me in my sleep." Miyake huffed.