⚠️miyake x makio⚠️

Smut --> a lot of kinks fyi

"Miyake!"

Miyake paused his cooking, looking back to see Makio in her sleepwear, "Makio... how are you doing?"

Makio smiled confidently, bouncing forward and wrapping her arm around Miyake's, "No one's home."

Miyake stirred the salmon, "Oh, really? Well, is there something you'd like me to make for you right now while they're out?"

"A baby."

Miyake froze on the spot.

Makio rubbed her hands up Miyake's front, "I want you to make a baby in me."

---

"Think you can handle me one more time, beautiful?"

Miyake asked tauntingly, gripping onto Mario's wide hips, her shaking thighs pressed against his slick chest as her knees bent over his broad shoulders.

Makio'a back arched perfectly, Miyake's hands gliding over the heaving woman's back gently. Her eyes clenched at the feeling of Miyake's soft fingertips grazed her glistening skin.

Worshipping her body and image, Miyake continued tracing his hot fingers along the swelve of her breast's, the crease of her stomach, the supple skin on her thighs, everything he could have was within reach. Everything he wanted.

"God, aren't you gorgeous."

Makio blushed, "Hah~" panting, Makio raised her hand to stop Miyake, "L-Let me..."

Miyake slowly let Makio to push him back, having him sit on the bed while she slowly crawled to him.

"God damn." Miyake hushed.

Makio smirked, sitting her bare body along Miyake's heat, "C'mon, relax~ let me do it for you."

Miyake sighed, passionately watching as Makio hummed gently, giving the tip of his cock a soft kiss. Trailing her hot, wet tongue, down each and every vein of the large Hashira.

"Hhn... Hm..." Miyake groaned impatiently, wanting to speak up before a massive jolt of pressure ran down his core, "Ah.. Ma-Makio..."

Makio shoved Miyake's cock down her tight throat, instantly becoming somewhat grateful of Miyake preparing her. Makio wasn't sure if he would be able to take Miyake, unless with proper training.

Makio popped her head up all the way before licking the slit with her blazing tongue and quickly going back down on Miyake While also using her small hand to jerk off Miyake in the process of her blow job, she was... experimenting.

Makio had to be honest with herself, she had no idea what the hell she was doing, but it had to be pretty good with the sexy and low-tuned moans Miyake was letting out.

"Miyake... you're so cute..." Makio mumbled, giving Miyake's cock a few strokes before she leaned forward.

Makio straddled Miyake's thighs, the hashira's hardened cock positioned right between her quivering thighs, yet not close enough for the friction they both wanted to release.

Makio rested her shaking hands beside Miyake's head, grasping the headboard tightly, "Miyake, place your hands on my waist again."

Miyake immediately did as told, his eyes never leaving Makio's heated ones, even for a minute. Makio's breath became erratic as the passionate moment came closer and closer to being surreal.

Makios thighs were shaking as she slowly reached down to grab Miyake's cock. The head of Miyake's cock sliding between Makio's folds, causing them both to let out an awaiting moan.

Miyake tilted his head back, his hands grasping her thin waist becoming ever so tighter, sure to leave dark and noticeanld bruises. Makio smirked on the inside, perfect.

Miyake began filling Makio up with every single inch of his cock, not stopping until their hips met and Makio's ass flushed against Miyake's thighs.

Makio was shaken by the quick and somehow gentle intrusion, the surreal moment allowing Makio to feel every vein and inch of Miyake's cock against her fluttering walls.

Miyake couldn't help but stare at their connection, his cock buried deep within Makio's pussy. Miyake shuddered, the urge to fuck that baby into her causing a passionate flame to erupt in his chest.

"Mi-Miyake~ please... wanna make you a dad.. you can go rough if y-you want..." Makio softly mumbled, "Just, move, please!"

Miyake used his tight grip to raise up Makio's trembling hips, the woman's thighs quivering as Miyake slammed Makio's ass back down to his thighs.

"Yeah, darling... god~ you're so good!" Makio muttered under her breath.

Miyake heard the sound echo through the room, the slap of skin and the loudly satisfying mewl Makio let out. Miyake wanted to hear it again until Makio's voice was invisible.

So he did it again, and again, and again, until the repeated action became a brutal pace of making love. Miyake's hands gripping Makio's hips and moving the woman continuously down on his raging cock. The force alone causing the bed to shake and Makio to scream.

"Hah~!! Hnng... Mi-Miya-Miyake...! Mmm~..."

Miyake kept pounding his cock deeper and further into Makio's swollen pussy, never stopping, even after Makio had met her climax.

Miyake fucked Makio like he had always imagined he would. Except, Miyake was sure he was a lot more gentle in those dreams.

"W-Wait!~" Makio murmured, Miyake immediately stopping at her call.

Miyak raised his hand to cradle her disheveled face, "What happened to fucking that baby in ya? You can't handle me, darling?"

Makio leaned forward, bringing her weak hand to Miyake's hair, to which she tugged on it; causing a deep low moans to erupt from his throat.

Her eyes trailed on Miyake's Adam's apple, licking her lips when it bobbed down at his lustful swallowing.

"You gonna keep going or are you backing out, Miyake?" Makio slurred, "Can't handle me?"

"Quite the opposite."