Freshmen 14

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 (𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐱) 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟷𝟺:𝟶𝟶 ○─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎ || ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Wed. Oct 3, 1:19 pm
"Reality Means Realization"

"Okay, be mindful there are three sectors of sports. These organizations are involved in sports management and influence one another's operations. What are the three sectors of sports?" Coach Pow questioned, turning away from the board. He looked around his students who weren't paying attention to him. He let out a small sigh, slightly annoyed that no one ever responds to him.

"So, the three sectors-"

"The three sectors is the state and public that includes national, state, regional, and specialist agencies that fund the other sectors. The first sector also support specialist roles like the elite athletic development or drug control." Shai spoke up, answering his question. Coach Pow put his attention on him, nodding his head for Shai to continue.

Shai tapped his pen against his pad. He looked around the classroom to see if anyone else was going to step in. He realized that no one was, so he continued talking.

"The second sector is the nonprofit or voluntary one. It's typically made up on clubs, international sport organizations hat provide competition. The second also organize major championship events. It's voluntary obviously and doesn't gather just to make money but to have fun. The third one is more professional and commercial sport organizations. A good way to remember the third sector is to think of professional leagues like the NBA, their members, and allied organizations." Shai finished, making Coach Pow smile.

"Thank you, Shai. Everyone thank Shai because he's helping you all out. Those three sectors are crucial to know on this test ladies and gentlemen. These sectors do not stand in isolation, they all overlap. You will have to compare and contrast these three sectors on the test. Also, remember the different aspects in sports management. You're going to need to tell me all ten of the aspects. Shai, care to help me out?" Pow questioned, getting off his desk and grabbing his marker.

He went to the whiteboard, waiting for Shai to tell him. Being put on blast like that would usually scare Shai, but he was fine with it. This was his favorite class so far.

"Bare with me...the ten aspects is strategic management, organizational structure, human resource management, leadership, organizational culture, financial management, sport marketing, sport and the media, governance, and performance management." He answered, looking around to make sure he didn't miss any.

He repeated the aspects in his head and counted them to make sure they were ten. Yeah, he got them all. Coach Pow nodded his head as he written each one on the whiteboard.

"Good, and thank you again, Shai. I hope you all are writing this down because again this is on tomorrow's test. There will be fifty questions all based on chapter one." Coach Pow causing the students to groan. He shook his head. Of course, they'll listen when his mention how many questions on the test. At least he knew they were paying attention just a little.

"Yes, fifty questions. Majority will be open-ended that'll require you to give details about what you're talking about. It's not open book, so try to fit in as much information you remember. The very last question is an essay about the differences in sports and gender. We haven't gotten to this yet, but it's common sense. That essay will he worried five points so make sure it's good." Pow continued talking as he wrote on the board.